• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June 2007 Meeting- Saturday June 30th (Marlboro)

Phyl - who's the northest person coming besides me? I'd really like to make contact and figure out how to get anything to me just in case I win a raffle -- I have to leave by 2:30 for work.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
TheCodFather
MHeaven
JF2381
Kabal2

These are the folks that I *know* are north. There are many people on the RSVP who I'm not sure where they're from. HTH.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
55/12 people expected at the meeting next weekend. Looking forward to seeing the familiar faces along with the new ones.

If you're bringing someone along with you, please make a note of their name in your RSVP so that we can have nametags for them when you arrive.

Now is a good time to update the RSVP with what food you're bringing to minimize duplications in the food list.

Looks like you have a lot of volunteers to bring ice - any last minute items on your list for me to bring - looks like I will be coming alone - I have a family party that falls on the same day to attend fortunately also in Marlboro..

What do you need and I will be happy to bring it - if more ice - I'll bring it but anything else is fine also - how are you fixed on deserts? Cookies / cake or more snacks / finger foods - let me know and I'll pick it up along the way - baygels with a schmear? bread , cake? (just throwing out ideas)

Chris

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Chris, any of those ideas sound good.

Anyone who can't figure out what to bring, Adult Frosty Beverages yueingling, would also be useful.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
And, whoever had other things come up and can't make it, please also update the list. Thank you.

If any of you guys coming to the meeting have any extra keyhole limpets roaming around I'd really appreciate it if you could bring some. I'm having a tough time getting rid of colonial hydroids and I've read that the keyhole limpets will graze on them.

Did I mention I'm bringing a case of Yuengling? ;D