• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Club Meet - Brick

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hosts: NikkiT, mnat, and Mark_C
Day: Sat, June 10
Time: 12-5 (or 6, or 7...)

Feel free to bring items to sell, trade, give away, we'll have a few tables set up.
Will have a small floater tank if needed as well as a few frag racks set up in displays.

More details to follow, but please post away below and get the convo going.

Yes: NikkiT, mnat, Mark C, Madreefer, radiata, horseplay, subliminal, bot, amado, bigyankfan, EZreef, Eric210, hckr99

Maybe: Edwin

Food: NIkkiT & mnat (burgers and dogs), Mark_C (chili), Madreefer (cheesesteak sliders), big yank (Mac & cheese), subliminal (extra beer)

Last edited:

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing everybody. Have some orange cap and purple stylo if anyone wants some.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Here's a thought. Don't know how many of you have heard of, or are using, the Photone app to measure PAR.
I know its supposedly tuned to the iPhone cameras and there is some disparity with the Android phones as each phone uses a different camera.
If anyone that is attending has a PAR meter, and can bring it, we can take a solid par reading in one of my tanks.
We can establish if the app works as well as the say, as well as establishing a baseline for each member's phone to work from.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have plenty of stuff to bring: equipment and few pieces of coral.

If any interest I plan to frag the large Galaxea coral. If anyone is interested in trade let me know.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have the new Parwise meter. I can bring it. This thing is awesome. So easy to use

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Count me in for the meeting.

I have a suggestion. Can we bring our test kits and do some test comparisons like BRS does?
Sure, though my tanks haven't been tested in years. The results may be a bit unusual but they will establish a medium.
What do you need food wise?
Fillet mignons or porterhouses (sous vide if possible, flame grilled to finish)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hi folks. We're just over a week out, figured I'd bump this.
Burgers, chili, good beers are on the menu.
I got some dry rock and a 36"T5 to give away.
Looking for a Bill Murray frag if anyone has one.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hi folks. We're just over a week out, figured I'd bump this.
Burgers, chili, good beers are on the menu.
I got some dry rock and a 36"T5 to give away.
Looking for a Bill Murray frag if anyone has one.
Do you have an estimate on number of attendees? I will bring some slider sandwiches; thinking of making cheese steak ones this time.

I also, have items for sale or trade. Should we post them here or create anew thread?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So we have me, Nikki, mnat, Madreef, mwil, radiata, horseplay, and DEL so far. Thant makes, mmmm, add two...mmm, carry the one mmmm, subtract thre and errr... that makes 14.
Running tally post 1.

I'll have a table set up for trades and sales as previous. I think I only have one table, if anyone can bring an extra would be good.
No idea on corals, if they're happening or where from, will touch base with Nikki and mnat tonight (any feedback from the staff here?).
Lets leave this for atendees and foodstuff, I'll start a seperate for trades/requests/sales/free.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Should I bring my usual pretzel nibblers tray ??