• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Club Meet - Brick

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Bad news. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I just got word my sister and her husband are flying in for this weekend, so gotta spend some family time since they live across the country. Hope everyone has fun and i hope to make the next one !! I'll just look at the pics when you post them and be sad. Hahahaha.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Change in food venue.
Wife went shopping and told her to pickup the ingredients for the sliders. Well, I was not specific and she pickup for ham/cheese slider.
Sorry, to disappoint everyone.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Dog and Allergy info:
We have a dog, she's harmless but will bark at new people for 10 mins, then she'll be your buddy. She will be excluded from the main house areas.
The dog is shedding and we are also restoring our grass in the garden and have a lot of straw down.
So, if dog or straw allergic, probably worth popping an antihistamine.

EZreefin

NJRC Member
I can make it but only after 2:30 if that's ok. Is there anything you need? I can bring frags to trade as well. Lol

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
EZ - no worries, we'll probably be here till at least 5:30-6
Sub - My kids are 7 and 12 and I think mnat and Nikki are bringing their nephews

erics210

NJRC Member
Hosts: NikkiT, mnat, and Mark_C
Day: Sat, June 10
Time: 12-5 (or 6, or 7...)

Feel free to bring items to sell, trade, give away, we'll have a few tables set up.
Will have a small floater tank if needed as well as a few frag racks set up in displays.

More details to follow, but please post away below and get the convo going.

Yes: NikkiT, mnat, Mark C, mwil79, Madreefer, radiata, horseplay, subliminal, bot, amado, bigyankfan, EZreef

Maybe: hckr99, Edwin

Food: NIkkiT & mnat (burgers and dogs), Mark_C (chili), Madreefer (cheesesteak sliders), big yank (Mac & cheese), subliminal (extra beer)
Yes for 1 ERICS210

I unfortunately can't make it, tomorrow is my daughters dance recital and I'm pretty sure if I skipped that there would be divorce papers in my future :p

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I'll be stopping by for a bit with my daughter (11). If anyone wants anything let me know. I'll be packing up around 11 or so. Oh and feel free to msg me what your looking for and I will work with all the members on pricing :)

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
It was great seeing everyone. I had a lot of fun.
Thank you mark and Carla for hosting