• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June meeting wrap up.

Thank you for the complements , im glad evryone had a great time .
Now the bad news , 2 of the frags i won bleached overnite ???, the rest look good and one dont look that great :(

Ralf gracias a ti y tu esposa! You know I had a blast. Thanks again for the frags. And thanks to everyone for a great time and some great laughs.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
camz28 said:
Thank you for the complements , im glad evryone had a great time .
Now the bad news , 2 of the frags i won bleached overnite ???, the rest look good and one dont look that great :(
Ralph

It must have been that Corona Coral dip! Hope all the others pull through. Again I had a great time.

Bob

Don't feel bad Ralph, my purple hairy stag didn't make it either :'(. I had a blast. Thanks you and your family for my NJRC 1st meeting. ;D

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ralph, I wish I could have made it. My Wife Ran a 5K race in Wildwood for Cancer.
Daniel

malulu

NJRC Member
Ralph,

thanks for everything...!
some how i missed the swiming pool parts (not aware of you have one), otherwise, i would have bring my kids over to play there too.

Thanks Ralph, everything was great!

My wife and doctor want to thank all the photographers for helping to make their case against me; my diet starts this week. ::)

Thanks guys for all the complements , i had a great time with everyone that stop by .
Now the bad news i jus got in and another acro bleach , the other cali tort is starting to bleach ,im keeping my fingers cross for what i have left .
Any one else had problem with their fags .

momof6kids

NJRC Member
More pictures.

Sorry Ralph, I got home and realized I didn't take any of your tanks. ;)

239_24_06_08_3_56_04.jpg

239_24_06_08_3_57_45.jpg

239_24_06_08_3_58_59.jpg

239_24_06_08_4_00_20.jpg

239_24_06_08_4_03_35.jpg

239_24_06_08_4_05_09.jpg

239_24_06_08_4_08_22.jpg

no more, you win
239_24_06_08_4_09_23.jpg

Ralph,
thank you for the beer and food. i am jealous that I can not make it to the end of the meeting. I got to run back to the hospital. responsibility suck :).

Ralph, you need to hook me up with one of those shot cup you have. :)
next month, I will be at the meeting to the end.

Herbek,
the corals are doing very well. Monti frag, bird nest and other bluetip thingy.

Olivier

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
camz28 said:
Thanks guys for all the complements , i had a great time with everyone that stop by .
Now the bad news i jus got in and another acro bleach , the other cali tort is starting to bleach ,im keeping my fingers cross for what i have left .
Any one else had problem with their fags .
Ralph

I lost the frag I won also. Was great the first day but was bleached the next morning. I wonder how many of the 21 frags survived? From the postings it sounds like a good number of the frags died. Anyone else lose raffle frags?

Bob

My frags survived but I wonder if there should be a longer acclamation process going into a non-Zeovite tank.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mine was in white water when I got it. I knew it didn't have a chance. I've never had problems with any of Stan's surviving though, so I'm not sure acclimation is as big a factor.

wow...im surprised that so many frags did not make it

did anyone that won a frag get it to open up and aclimate ok.
i would like to see pics of what i did not win :)