• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

K-2

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
K-2

636_26_03_09_8_07_18.jpg

My new Warner Marine Research K-2 protine skimmer
So the K-2 is

Cone Base 9.25"
Neck 4.5"
Air Flow 950LPH @ 19-21W

Rated for ??

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will be getting it hooked up this week. I did see it in action at Chapion lighting. I have seen many skimmers in action over the years and I have all so owned many skimmer. But I never seen a skimmer proform like this.
The price is $799.00 but I got a much better price from Gary. Since you are a club member you will all so get better pricing from him.

I will upload some photos of the K-2 in action that I have.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK here are some photos of the K-2 in action. This is when it was in prototype stage. Only a couple of Hours on it.
636_26_03_09_8_52_04.jpg

636_26_03_09_8_52_27.jpg

636_26_03_09_8_52_57.jpg

636_26_03_09_8_53_14.jpg

636_26_03_09_8_58_06.jpg

636_26_03_09_8_58_29.jpg

Hey Daniel, Glad you finally got what you were waiting for! It looks like it is a nice piece too. Best of luck ;)

Daniel said:
Thanks Chad. How are you doing. Will I see you at the Meeting?

I am having some tank problems. Had some corals RTN so I am waiting for my some stuff from air water and ice. If I get a delivery and get it taken care of I will be at the meeting and I will explain it all to ya.

Daniel said:
OK I hope it works out. I do hope to see you there.

Looks like a great toy! Where did you get it from (vendor) or online site?
I'm looking into getting a new skimmer and might consider this. thanks,

-Sam

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

-Sam
[/quote]
Call Gary at Champion lighting 1800-673-7822 let him know that Dan from the club told you to call.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I give it a 10++
Call Gary at Champion lighting 1800-673-7822 let him know that Dan from the club told you to call.

Daniel said:

-Sam
[/quote]

Daniel,

I'm still looking, but would like to know is the skimmer running for you. How much clearance do i need to place the skimmer, including pump and cone skimmer? thanks....picture please!!!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It fits in my sump and it is taking about 11"x14.5" space in my sump. It is also 21" tall.
The only photos I have right now are the ones on page 1 of this Topic.
By the way this skimmer is kicking A$$.

Daniel said:
It fits in my sump and it is taking about 11"x14.5" space in my sump. It is also 21" tall.

Danial

Please please plesae.......get some picture when you get a chance. My skimmer compartment is only 17X10.80 inches. You think i can fit the skimmer? Thanks

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
samksy said:
Daniel said:

Danial

Please please plesae.......get some picture when you get a chance. My skimmer compartment is only 17X10.80 inches. You think i can fit the skimmer? Thanks
I think you might need to speak to Jon at Warner Marine Research Phone: (805) 584-5197.
You can email him at support@warnermarine.com He will email you back. He is all ways checking his Email.
Let him know that you are from the Club.
Daniel