• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Keeping sps under leds?

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
mgonz said:
Nothing that will do it justice.. you and anyone else is more than welcome to come by and take a look for yourselves though. I tried a couple of shots but the blue is over powering and cant get any of the true colors in a photo..
Im on the market now for LEDs if you wouldn't mind i might take you up on that offer if that would be ok?

Thanks John, I think we should do just that.. Cod I sent you a pm. I wish the Colors would show more through the phone. Also the photos are with not all lights on. The actinic look is so amazing. I really couldnt be happier with the look and like I said before my corals seem to love the light as well.. Everything is coloring up very nice to the new lights.. Again the true test is time..

I dont keep sps but i have a couple frags that have been doing well under my LED system. Growing and speading, same with my zoas and anemones.

Rafal holy good god man, anytime someone talks about pac sun you are on them like glue. He is part of the company guys that brings them in, so he is very protective. There is a chinese version of pac suns fixtures.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ReeferNets said:
I dont keep sps but i have a couple frags that have been doing well under my LED system. Growing and speading, same with my zoas and anemones.

Rafal holy good god man, anytime someone talks about pac sun you are on them like glue. He is part of the company guys that brings them in, so he is very protective. There is a chinese version of pac suns fixtures.

Is this a fact?

Bob