• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lifting help from Jackson to Roebling

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sounds good. Saturday next week is good but I could make Sunday work if necessary.

Sorry we were at the Garth brooks concert. Next Saturday as long as we're done by ~2 in jackson that'd be awesome. Have a party at a buddy's in jackson next sat so it'd work out perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Looks like we have a well rounded group ready for the 16th as of now.

Thanks every one for the help!

We're good for 10. 9 will be tough to make as we have to run in the morning & Jackson is an hour from the house.
the good news is the party was pushed back a few hours so we're good until ~4:30 :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The tank is empty and ready to move. You shouldn't need to be here for very long at all. I mean, you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like but the move itself should go rather quickly.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I wasn't able to unload my 90g this week and it's still in place as of now so the new tank will go into the garage unless any one wants to play musical tanks haha

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like but the move itself should go rather quickly.

Thanks! Id like to bring my brother, who just got released, and his loudmouth b of a girlfriend. He says they'll be out of your hair in a week or two.
Also, need a Jackson addy so I can help move the tank.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ummmm, I'm a little reluctant to give you (and my soon-to-be-adopted family) my address!

Well, OK! It's 11 Knightsbridge Place. Exit 22 off 195 is the easiest way to get here.