• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lifting help from Jackson to Roebling

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Here's a shout out to everyone who made it out today, again thank you all very much for the help!
I want to also thank John and Phyl for the tank and equipment.

It was one hell of a trip getting this thing in its final place and once it's cleaned up I'll start a tale of the tank for this build!

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Good luck with it.

Thank you again, we really couldn't have done it with out you.

On another note I think it was you who mentioned having the tank in the wall. After the wife expressed her concern about blocking the closet I think I have convinced her to let me move the tank inside the utility room and cut out that wall in a "L" shape to have it viewable on 2 sides.

I'll make a tale thread once I start in on it.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nice seeing a few folks and meeting a few more. Best of luck with the tank, its a beaut, and that rock is top notch even though it has a 1.075 surface salinity. Glad you made it back with no major concerns.
BTW, J&P, now that you have all that space in your living room, and you have a few Razors...

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Nice seeing a few folks and meeting a few more. Best of luck with the tank, its a beaut, and that rock is top notch even though it has a 1.075 surface salinity. Glad you made it back with no major concerns.
BTW, J&P, now that you have all that space in your living room, and you have a few Razors...

In going to start soaking the rock tomorrow, I think that rock has more creep than most sumps!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11