• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

liveaquaria.com Group Buy

Anyone interested in sharing a order from www.liveaquaria.com? There is a couple of things I would like to get but I'm no were near the $175 mark to get free shipping. If anyone wants to get a order together to get free shipping LMK

Tom

Re: liveaquaria.com

Tom where are you locate it at?? i may be interested if we live close
please let me know
Thank you

Gabriel

Phyl,
I may have posted this in the wrong spot. Maybe you can move this to the public forums so more people will see it and get a better response. If more people are interested I have no problem having it shipped to someone in central Jersey so it will be easier for people to pick up or If someone want's to take over the order that is fine also, I understand I am still new here and really don't know a lot of people yet, so maybe if someone that everyone knows takes over we'll get enough people to get a order together and get free overnight shipping.

Tom

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

No problem. Sometimes there just isn't an easy answer as to where this stuff should go!

We only need a total order of $175 to get free shipping. That is not a lot if we get enough people. Anyone else interested? Plus they give you the 14 day guaranty.

Tom

I'll have to check out his stuff, does he sell fish too? I may be in since no one is really interested in liveaquaria. I really wanted that Goby. I also wanted to get the pipe organ & plate coral :'( the prices were pretty good too.

Let me know where you are in NJ and when you plan to order.

Tom

Dr Mac has some nice stuff but it's out of my price range. Plus he doesn't have the things I am looking for.

Back to Liveaquatia Anyone want in????

Tom

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I want to order a fish but don't want to do it until mid February. If you're up for waiting great, otherwise go ahead and I'll order later.

Phyl,
I'm going to hold off on the order 3 of the 6 things I wanted are out of stock, let me know when you are ready, hopefully they will have the stuff I want in stock. I defenatly want to order so keep me posted.

Tom

Tom,
Where did you get the $175 minimum for free shipping? It looks like it needs to be $225. Did I miss something.

thanks
Eric

It was a special they were running, we missed out on it, ended over the weekend :'( it is now $225 for free shipping. They still have stuff I want but now we are going to have to buy more or we will need more people to get the free shipping.

Tom

If you give me a week or so, and they actually have them, we'll be able to hit your mark no problem. I'm getting rid of my sexy's, cause they just aren't that sexy anymore! Always closing up my zoos and what not. But I am really tempted to try something else, haven't seen anyone have them yet, and I want to go for 3, so it'll bring the 225 goal pretty close. http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=1970&N=0 Not sure if the link will work, but that's them. Gonna do some more reading to see if they are actually worth the price.
Jay