• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

liveaquaria.com Group Buy

Already passed them on to a friend...sorry, was gonna post but he was crying about how much he wanted them. I know most people are not big fans of animals and things, but they have a constant stock of them usually and they are $9.99. I'd never buy a fish from there, but inverts, it's all good.

Jay

Yeah!
They finally got one of the fish I want in stock. I am ready to order is anyone else?

angle.jpg
platecor.jpg
bubcor.jpg
goby.jpg

Where are you guys located? Where would the shipment be delivered? I might be interested if it were close enough, but I live in the North. I have a feeling you guys are southern folk.

Thanks
Eric

I'm in Toms River but there was a few other people interested in buying so I'm not sure where pickup will be. We have to get a head count of who wants in.

I'm ready for some fish for my new setup. I'm in central also. (marlboro 07746) I'll post the dollar amount so you can get an idea of where we are. that and the details to follow.

Eric

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My thing's gone, so my 70's out. Sorry. Wish it was still there.

I'd be interested in both Astreas, Trochus and Mexican Turbos but it looks like they only have the Turbo's in stock right now. I'll keep checking the site to see if they update soon.

I suggest we place the order for delivery on the Friday the 17th.

Is Tom still handling this? he's one who started it...

if not,

If you want to post your order here - with their item number I'll handle the details.

Eric
I'm in Central, Marlboro, 07746

ebqwert said:
I suggest we place the order for delivery on the Friday the 17th.

Is Tom still handling this?  he's one who started it...

if not,

If you want to post your order here - with their item number I'll handle the details.

Eric
I'm in Central, Marlboro, 07746

Eric,
If you want to take over the group buy that's fine, it might actually be better since your further north. My order keeps changing, I went from 5 back to 1 item because they keep selling out. Just let me know the day of the buy and if they have anything on my list then I'll get what they have.

Tom

That's the Friday before the meeting, right? that would probably work out good for the north & south people that are going to the meeting, they would be able to pick up then. Eric, if it was ok with you. I would do it but I don't have a big enough tank yet, only a 29 gallon for now.

Tom

ebqwert said:
Is anyone still interested in this?  anyone at all?

Eric

Eric,
I still want to do the order as long as they have what I want when everyone is ready to order. We would need to get a $225 order to get free shipping.

Hey Eric, Tom,
I would be interested if the shipment is going to a place that is within about an hour of Montville (North). Marlboro would work if that is where it's going. If so, I would be in for $68 if they have everything I am looking for. That Friday (17th) could work.

Thanks
Eric