• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lock, Stock and Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hobby is becoming too much for me, with a bad back and knees, my recent heart attack, and associated medical bills, I'm going to sell off all my equipment. The pricing will include everything listed (equipment/supplies), along with all the livestock, rock, substate, etc.

Approx. Retail

180 Gallon Reef Ready Oceanic (DSA) Tank w/Starphire Glass on the 3 viewing sides. $2,625.00

W/ Oceanic (DSA) Cherry Cabinet and Canopy.
3 Jebao WP 25 and 1 Jebao WP 40 Wave Maker Circulating pumps. $ 320.00

3 e.shine Full Spectrum Cree LED light fixtures. $ 900.00

EcoSystem 3616 Refugium (36 x 16 x 16) used as a sump. $ 580.00

SeaSide Aquatics CS-180/Bubble Magus HERO 180 Skimmer $ 300.00

Reef Octopus Delay Timer (5 min.) $ 50.00

Reef Octopus BR 110 Bio-Pellet Reactor & Supplies [SUP]1[/SUP] $ 230.00

Eheim Compact + 2000 Pump $ 85.00

Reef Octopus Diablo DC 10500 Variable Speed Water Pump $ 270.00

2 BRS Delux GFO/GAC Reactor’s w/ Cobalt MJ pumps w/ supplies [SUP]2[/SUP] $ 290.00

2 BRS 1.1 mL Peristaltic Dosing Pumps & supplies [SUP]3[/SUP] $ 160.00

PinPoint pH Monitor w/ Lab Grade Probe & AC Adaptor $ 140.00

PinPoint Dual Output Temperature Controller w/ Hydor 400W Heater & Air King 6” 2spd Fan $ 215.00

Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 ATO $ 190.00

BRS 4 Stage RO/DI Unit w/ DM-2 Dual Inline TDS Meter & Glycerin Filled Pressure Guage & supplies[SUP]4[/SUP] $ 265.00

Hanna PO4 Colorimeter w/reagent $ 50.00

Hanna Alkalinity Colorimeter w/reagent $ 50.00

RHS-10ATC Refractometer w/calibration solution $ 50.00

Total Approx. Retail $ 6,525.00

Selling Price $ 3,000.00*

[SUP]
1[/SUP]
Includes: 1000 mL Pellets

[SUP]2 [/SUP] Includes: 3.5 lbs HC GFO & 1 ½ Gal. ROX 0.8 GAC
[SUP]
3[/SUP]
Includes: 7lbs. of Soda Ash & ~ 5 lbs. of Calcium Chloride included
[SUP]
4[/SUP]
Includes BNIB: 2 x Purtrex .1 mic Sedimen, 1 x .06 mic Matrikx CTO Carbon Block, 1 x 1.25 lbs. Refill Color Change Resin, 1 x 75 GPD DOW Filmtec Membrane.

I will also include my QT set up, a 55 gal. AGA tank & stand. An Emporer Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter, 2 x Koralia 750 Circulating Pumps.
And, a 32 Gal. Brute can with dolly. 3 x 175 gallon buckets of Red Sea Coral Pro salt mix(unopened).

Sorry, formatting didn't transfer well, the prices after each item is the approximate retail for that item(s).

Edit: Also 5 1lb. bags of Mrs Wages Pickling Lime, about 3 gallons of Soda Lime and a DIY BRS reactor/CO2 scrubber and associated tubing.

Last edited:
Say it ain't so jim this is sad to see this post glws

If you break down can you put me in line for the wp40 and wp 25

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Nooooo!!! Jim. Say it aint so... Sorry to hear about this.

glws

I am sorry to hear this Jim. Glows and keep your chin up. All that stuff your dealing with can weigh a person down. Gonna miss you.

Say it ain't so jim this is sad to see this post glws

If you break down can you put me in line for the wp40 and wp 25

Thanks Dan, I'm trying to sell if off as a unit is possible. If I have to part it out, the prices will be about 1/2 what is shown next to each item(for the most part). I will be posting some other BNIB items in another thread.

damn! are you gonna keep a smaller tank or nano?

Not at this time, the Dr.'s and Hospital will be getting most of my disposable income for a while.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Sorry to hear Jim, I assume your livestock has been moved to a trusted home?

Sorry to hear this Jim. I hope those pesky bills go away soon. You can always restart a reef tank in the future. If you need a hand with anything please don't hesitate to ask. GLWS!!

Sorry to hear Jim, I assume your livestock has been moved to a trusted home?

Hey Mike, as it stands right now, all livestock will stay with tank.

Nooooo!!! Jim. Say it aint so... Sorry to hear about this.
glws

Thanks Edwin.

I am sorry to hear this Jim. Glows and keep your chin up. All that stuff your dealing with can weigh a person down. Gonna miss you.

Thanks Doug, I will probably still be lurking on the forums, both here and on RC. So, I'll put my 2 cents in where appropriate.

Sorry to hear Jim if you need a hand with anything just shoot me a pm and I will be there for you.

Thanks Anthony.

What a bummer sorry to see you getting out. Too bad you cannot set up a nano or something with all the nice equipment you have. Watching fish is a relaxing healthy activity, if you are looking for an excuse. :)

I think you should wait 6 months post surgery. Historically there is a depressive period post CABG. It takes a while to truly feel your old self. I'd hate to see you regret your decision. Hope you feel better.

Here's a list of most of the inhabitants, included in the package:

Powder Blue Tang - 5"
Yellow Tang - 4"
Tomini Tang - 3"
One Spot Foxface - 4"
Green Canary Blenny - 2"
Mated Pair True Clownfish (breeding)
Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse - 3"
Banggai Cardinal - 3"
Blood Shrimp
Coral Banded Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp
Green Haddon's Carpet Anemone - 16"
Orange and Green Ricorda Yuma's - many
Pulsing Xenia
LPS
Duncan ~ 20 heads
Blastomussa Merletti ~ 15 heads
Grapes of Wrath Favia ~ 1 1/2" x 3"
Plate Coral: Purple, Green, Red
Euphillia Ancora (Hammer)- ~ 12" x 6"
Euphillia paradivisa (Frogspawn pink tip) - ~ 12 heads
Euphillia paradivisa (Frogspawn blue tip) - 2 heads
SPS
Pink Lemonade
Strawberry Shortcake
Red Planet
Bali Green Slimer
ORA Frogskin
Purple Nana
Pink Birdsnest
Green Birdnest
Blue Cali Tort
Orange Monti Cap
Green Spongodes Monti

Sorry to hear this jim. If the money issue can be overcome, I will gladly help with maintenence.

If you decide to go forward and part out, I would love a piece of ssc and pink lemonade

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.