• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ludicrous chalice frag

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
In theory, I guess. From the reefbuilders article unique corals was first to get it so I’m assuming it’s the same just morphed being in captivity or it’s just a “bad cut” missing most colors.
i was thinking the unique pic was just under whites. the reefbuilders was all blues which makes those colors pop.

I imagine something like that was a rarity and probably very high end in value, with the understanding certain coral colors vary greatly depending on how they are cared for be for I bought any frag of the same name I would have to see the mother colony showing at least some similar colorations be for I dropped a huge chunk of pay but I do like the idea of a couple of use going in on a large piece amd,split ing it up

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I imagine something like that was a rarity and probably very high end in value, with the understanding certain coral colors vary greatly depending on how they are cared for be for I bought any frag of the same name I would have to see the mother colony showing at least some similar colorations be for I dropped a huge chunk of pay but I do like the idea of a couple of use going in on a large piece amd,split ing it up
You Jeremy I hope it works out for us.

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
The non-sponspred, no affiliation NJRC club tank..... [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk