• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2018 Meeting - CANCELLED

March 2018 Meeting - CANCELLED
BadFish House
Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
The March 2018 Meeting will be hosted by Badfish

2980 Country Lane Hammonton, NJ 08037 My road is a dirt road the is a buisness that sits on Weymouth rd. which my road is off of it's called Macrie Brothers sometimes the gps puts you there I am behind it. I sit 450 ft. off Weymouth Rd.

Bio:

I originally got into the hobby in the early 90's with freshwater tanks and brackish. I graduated to African cichlids in the mid 90's and started my first saltwater tank in 1998 with a 75 gallon fowlr tank. I have owned many tanks over the years and my foray back into saltwater started about 12 years ago visiting Aqua Oceans in Toms River and buying a 29 gallon biocube. Then is was onto Sunny's 150 RR tank and then my last tank which was a 180 bowfront RR tank. Due to changes in my life over the years I have had to break down numerous tanks, I currently have an empty 60 gallon cube that I have been slowly gathering the equipment to start up again. I love this hobby/lifestyle with all the frustrations it still brings great joy. For the meeting I will put out cold cut platter with various hor d'oeuvre's, byob and whatever food you care to bring. I have plenty of parking if this was the summer I'd have a bbq. Hope to see a lot of you turn out. Thanks, Jeff

P.S.
I have been a member of the club since 2010 when I was known as Boogieman

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Was down in Glassboro picking son #1 from Rowan U.... I think you are just east of the university. They start Spring break.

I’m out for this one again, probably most of them going forward on Sunday’s. Busy all day with my Quarterback training sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I’m out for this one again, probably most of them going forward on Sunday’s. Busy all day with my Quarterback training sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's on Saturday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Also not going to make this one. Just too far for me unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
It's a nice 1 hour 40 minute drive down when I go to Rowan U. Going south on the turnpike is a totally different experience than drive north on the turnpike or garden state parkway. Anything north of Holmdel: you guys drive crazy.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Honestly most meetings are far for someone. It just depends on your schedule. I plan on making some of these long ones myself. Lots of good members to meet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk