• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2018 Meeting - CANCELLED

March 2018 Meeting - CANCELLED
BadFish House
Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Guys don't forget to RSVP to the meeting if you are able to make it. Last meeting at @Bad Fish 's place was great. There chickens at his place so maybe we can have some fried chicken at the meeting !!!!! lol

radiata

NJRC Member
Bad Fish,

I'm up in the air as I'm 2 hours away and the weather could impact my decision. If I can make it, I'm wondering if you have enough room for me to set up a card table for assorted items and books I'd like to sell. Would this be OK?

Radiata

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Bad Fish,

I'm up in the air as I'm 2 hours away and the weather could impact my decision. If I can make it, I'm wondering if you have enough room for me to set up a card table for assorted items and books I'd like to sell. Would this be OK?

Radiata
I thought I responded to this yesterday. Sorry about that and I have no problem at all with you setting up a table and I will have an area for you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk