• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2019 Monthly Meeting

March 2019 Monthly Meeting
Sandry75's House
Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Wish I had see this sooner. :/ Finally, a reefer in the west hosting and I miss it! 8'-(
I would have loved to see your tank, but I've been really busy and just checked in last night for the first time since last month. Unfortunately, my plans were set already and there was no way I could get there in time. Somebody please post pics. Hope it was a great time! :cool:

Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for stopping by today. Great people and a good time!!!
Hope everyone had fun... (I Even got a free frag out of the deal...)

Sandry75
It was awesome meeting everyone & experiencing my 1st meeting! Someone took my frags accidentally but I'm sure I'll be swamped with frags sooner or later. All good, I was going to give them to a friend of mine. Lol.
I'm not sure what I liked better, your tank or your pasta! Lol. Your tank is beyond beautiful! Hope to see all you guys soon! Thank you again Sandry75 for your hospitality. Will be stopping by soon after I get my tank up & running for some frags! [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sandry75 ... wonderful home. Wonderful tank. Thank you for your hospitality and allowing us all to meet and have a nice time. I must say I particularly enjoyed putting faces to some of names that have been so helpful with my endless questions on the forum. We are already looking forward to the next meeting.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
It was awesome meeting everyone & experiencing my 1st meeting! Someone took my frags accidentally but I'm sure I'll be swamped with frags sooner or later. All good, I was going to give them to a friend of mine. Lol.
I'm not sure what I liked better, your tank or your pasta! Lol. Your tank is beyond beautiful! Hope to see all you guys soon! Thank you again Sandry75 for your hospitality. Will be stopping by soon after I get my tank up & running for some frags! [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sorry about that,

When you're ready for some, I'll hook you with some softie frags. Just let me know

Thank you Sandry75 was a great meeting and great being back to the hobby, your house, tank and the ther toy is all beautiful thanks again for your hospitality
Gabe