• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

It will be held on the 25th at 1.00PM.
we will be doing a March Madness Frag Swap so bring frags to swap, if u dont have
any frags to swap we will be selling 2 so bring some money, for the people that sell
frags i would appreciate u donate $1 per frag to the club it's for a good cause.
i will be donating an LPS to be raflle off,
i will add more info as the weeks go by on what else we will be doing.
PM me for phone #
address
360 Grandview Av
Piscataway 08854

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RSVP
Steve68
TheTiler
Phyl & John
ReefDrumz & Deb
Momo6K
Disney95
DFlint
CamZ28
Montepora
Whitesquall
RXCris
DanthemanJ
EBqwert
Malulu
JRodrig692 (Wife & 2yo)
CharlieW0
MCWarhammer & Dave
Hef
Kabal2
Fred
Nagel (Maybeeee)
Montepora
EHolceker
NJReefGeek
Chazotte
Reefbone52
RichT (Maybe)
Mantis
Jiggy

My Frags for the March Madness Swap/sale:

Hulk encrusting monti
Crayola
Long polyp green toadstool
Purple zoos with green skirts
pink zoos
Mushrooms (green hairy, big green yuma)

Looking for:
super yellow milli

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think I've got 2 frags of the purple hearted zoos, and probably 2 frags of the pink zoos. I've got 3 of the long green polyped toadstools. I'll try and get some pictures round up tonight of them all.

The crayola pictures can be found at www.atlantisaquarium.net. Mine hasn't colored back up yet. Hopefully by the meeting they'll be colored up nicely *crosses fingers*.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here's what the purpleplana has the potential to look like. Mine is definitely on its way!!!! ;D
purpleplana.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A Saturday Meeting?? WOW!

It figures we would have a huge frag swap.. I won't have a tank to put anything in!!!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow Rich, I'm glad yours is on it's way to looking like that.  If you were to color that entire colony BROWN, that's what our is on it's way to! :(

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We've always done the RSVP threads in the General forum. Not for any reason other than that's the way it's always been done. I'm game for moving it, but it will have less vis there, IMO.

This will be my first frag swap. Will ask wife if the location is not too far from us then will see what I can bring from my tank in NY.

Yes, the new tank is still not ready :(

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The crayola frags are 20$, 40$ for the hulk. I only have one available but it should be a really nice frag by the end of March. I have 3 purple hearted emerald frags and they'll be 2$ per polyp.

Montepora, the meeting should be less than 40m from you, an easy trip.