• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

How would I be able to pass up Steve68's open house policy.

Can you please add me to the list, along with my wife and 2 year old daughter.

First meeting, so what does one need to bring?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JRodrig692 said:
First meeting, so what does one need to bring?

Its traditional for new members to bring existing members frags. It's my turn to get the frags this month. They must have forgotten to post the list this month.

In addition to the frags, do the new people also need to climb to the top of the sponsering house and sing the national anthem, all the while making origami with their feet?  Just want to make sure I wear my clean batman cape, and have my toes done.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I need to get the pics of the actual rics up. Those are the mother polyps.

JRodrig692 - Ah........OK, if you want. But only the frags are necessary (just kidding by the way)

Where will the meeting be held?
I would like to attend, it would be my first time.
I have some green and brown star polyps to swap.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The first page of this thread has the meeting details.

Joe looking forward to seeing you there with your batman cape on. 8)

Just registered on Frag Swap. Figure I better register here.
Steve, I will probably be there.
I'll post up a couple of worthless frags later. Maybe some Brown....uh I mean Purple tipped Digi.

Thanks
Kelly

what's that red cap doing in there?
i thought u said u had a softie tank :)
i'll trade u something for the red cap
i cant get enough of caps !

Steve, I just posted up a photo of my Orange Cap/Slimer Frag on Fragswap.

Cool little site, but I cant figure something out.
I checked "Trade Only" but it makes you put a value. So I put $1,000 for a frag, only becuase I wanted Trade Only. When you look at the listing, all you see is that I'm asking $1,000 for the Frag.

Anyway, I'm putting up a couple frags of my Bright Green Slimer for sale or trade.

Slimer

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hef, you wouldn't happen to have a small piece of the blue polyped yellow thing for trade on a small piece of hulk, would ya?

wow hef thats a beauty... would you be willing to come down about $990.00 on your price for a little piece? ;D