• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

malulu

NJRC Member
how is this frag swap works?
everyone bring in their piece(s)... and just swap with someone?
or
each one put in a frag will get a "trade ticket" back, then seperate in diff groups by: about the same value/trade ... and ruffle to see whom gets what? (only the ones have "trade ticket" can be in...)
???

thx

frag swap works like this.
i have a bunch of frags & if u see something u like i look at ur frags & if
i like something we swap.
if u dont have something i like, but i have have a frag u like u can ask me how much.
im sure there will be a lot of the same frags.
but i look for groth patterns & coloration.
the size of the frag comes down to the swaper, if he or she feels its an even
trade then u trade.

can i ask some of u to help me out with a dish of food & drinks

I'm no cook or anything, but I can certainly stop and pick up anything you need. Just let me know and I'll get it. Drinks or precooked foods like pizzas or anything, just let me know.

jason just remember ur meeting is next month :)
what comes around goes around.
MC War if u can get drinks that would be great
a mix of sodas & ice tea will be fine.
if u want to drink beer it's bring ur own & no keg's Jason !!!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We'll bring a dish with us. We'll think on it and let you know what it will be.

eholceker

NJRC Member
Hey I will not have any frags. However I have 2 corals which I am looking to get rid of. A yellow fiji leather and an andive hydnopora. Both around 4 - 5 inches. Dont want much only a frag in return. A good home is more important.

eholceker

NJRC Member
not looking for anything in particular, as long as I can keep it under my current lighting. 384 watts of oc lighting over my 75. SPS wise I have had luck with Monitopra. In fact it seems to really be thriving up top in my tank. All softies are good as well. LPS wise they are a little to agressive for my tank. Im not a big fan of the sweepers. Here is a pic of the leather.

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 128

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oooops.....just realized I didn't RSVP. As of now I plan on being there frags in hand. I'm working on Bob (Ruden) to ride up with me. I'll be taking the Parkway from about as far south as you can get and am willing too pick up stranded reefers along the way. LMK :)

I'm going to try and make this meeting, although I won't know until the day of the meeting if I can go. Too many things going on these days.

Marcelo -

I planned on going to this meeting but now I am stuck taking my mother to the airport. :'(

Ive notice that most of the people on this site are from southern jersey. Anyone from up north? Bergen, Passiac? Im in Hackensack. Looking for some people up here.

Have fun at the meeting everyone. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Leo

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welp, we poured my pool apron today!!!!. Unfortunately, we only got down 2/3rds of the 1244 sf of concrete required. So we'll either have to finish next Saturday morning or I'll be forced to wait until the middle/end of April when my concrete guy gets back from Guard Duty. So as it stands now, it doesn't look like I'll be making it. Any help getting my AWI stuff and the special package Jason has for me south would be greatly appreciated if it ends up that I can't make it after all.

Erna dessert would be great thank you.
Leo & rich to bad u cant make it see u next meeting.
Me & luz are going to cook a turkey hope everyone likes it
we will also have some other stuff but it's going to be fun trying to
make the bird LOL