• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

more:

Candy Cane = trade or $10 2heads

Purple Digitata = trade or $15 2"-4"

Attachments

• mini-mini-101_0198.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 109
  • mini-105_0512.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 110
lastly:

Pocillapora Demicornis = trade or $10 2"-4"piece

Florescent Green Plate = trade for rare or $40 6"-8" across (large)

Attachments

• mini-107_0763.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 105
  • mini-107_0762.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 99
whitesquall said:
I have the follow to Trade/Sell:

Pagoda Cup = Trade for acro or $10 for 1"-1.5"frag

Florenescent Green star polyp = trade for acro or $5 1"frag

if you have more than one, I'm interested in the pagoda cup, i noticed some else has dibs ahead of me, nothing to trade, so cash as well

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
With the rain expected, I finally made the decision to cancel the concrete pour tomorrow. Now I gotta wait until 4/22 to finish :( . Good news (for me anyway) I can make it to the meeting ;D . I'll bring sumpin, sumpin along to eat or drink, unless you have sumpin specific you want me to bring.

Anyone want to car pool? I'll be heading up the Parkway from exit 10. Willing to stop at rest areas or commuter lots along the way. LMK

RichT said:
With the rain expected, I finally made the decision to cancel the concrete pour tomorrow. Now I gotta wait until 4/22 to finish :( . Good news (for me anyway) I can make it to the meeting ;D . I'll bring sumpin, sumpin along to eat or drink, unless you have sumpin specific you want me to bring.

Anyone want to car pool? I'll be heading up the Parkway from exit 10. Willing to stop at rest areas or commuter lots along the way. LMK

Got room for 2 kids + me will throw ya some cash for gas, I'll be making the drive if not. Exit 25 commuter lot...

So far 2 pagoda's 1candycane

digitata & Capnella mounted
only:
1 capnella
8 purple digitata some pieces over 6"s
5 Green star polyp
6 Pogoda
6 Double head set's can make larger pieces
1 Green/Purple Plate

Let me know.

Hey steve I'll bring sumpin too.
AL.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sinkingbeach said:
Also must stop at the Raritan rest area for a diaper change ;D ;D
Well, unfortunately, my plans kinda changed a little. My best half commendeered the van so I'll be taking the work truck to Andy's and catching a ride with him from there. Not sure about the accommodations from there.
I guess I shoulda checked with the Mrs. first. Sorry about that.

ur welcome to come tony.
im glad ur going to make it Rich, i mean it sucks u cant pour but like i all ways
tell my better 1/2 "it wasn't ment to be"
drinks will be fine Rich.
& alex well u can never have to much to drink :)
more dinks would be great ice tea,water,cool aid,coke,lemonade.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Crayola's cranky so she's staying home tomorrow. Sorry for those anticipating. Hopefully she'll be ready by next month's meeting.

Will have 2 of the hulk frags if all goes well. One bigger than the other.

See you all tomorrow!