• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

Put me down as a probable. I have to work both mornings this weekend, which means having to go in early (7AM) if I want to make it out on time for the meeting. Lulu's working so she's a definate no.

Dan

I would like to go to the meeting, anyone from south jersey going up? I live in Egg Harbor City, ZIP 08215. Maybe we can carpool or something?

Im a bit north of you in Toms River, but if you want to come here, and ill drive the rest of the way i have two seats open in my car for who ever is interested. PM me

ill be on an sps buying spree.. i gotta stock my 120.. i only have 2 types of zoo and 2 sps in there at the moment..

anyone got a bunch of snails they wanna sell? im looking for alot

and if anyone has some liverock, im always looking for more.. looking to spend nomore than $2 a lb.. will buy in bulk

what time do these meets usually last until? cuz i dont know if i can make it at 1 (the night before is a friday, lol)..

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The meetings usually go from 1-4. I'm sure we'll be at Steve's house until Midnight though. :eek: Feel free to stop by!

I may have to be either a later show or a no show.
My sister in laws boyfriend called me last night to see if I was available to go to the city to pick out the diamond for the ring he's getting her on Saturday at 11:00. So nothing against all of you, but I'll have my sister in law around for a long time, and I need to make sure my future brother in law makes the right choice, because right after he gets the "Its beautiful", I get "What the hell was he thinking!"

So, if I come, and trust me I do, I may need to come abit later, and from what Phyl posted, I may be there.

If it's not one thing its another, I'll tell you!

Joe

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
psst... I was kidding. I won't be there until midnight :D Jason might be though. Depends on the Keg...

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Did I hear KEG !!!!!?!?!?!

KEG AT STEVE'S EVERYONE !!!!! WHOO HOOO !!!!!!

Must be nice staying late, tapping out the keg.

Don't know what that is like anymore, being my daughter has a 8pm bedtime, so I'm home by 7:30. So a late night for me is 8:30 or so, big whoop te do!

Joe

Man It looks like 32 people are showing up at your house Steve LOL
Rain/Snow
You better stay home today and make some more room ;D ;D

Jason

I have the follow to Trade/Sell:

Pagoda Cup = Trade for acro or $10 for 1"-1.5"frag

Florenescent Green star polyp = trade for acro or $5   1"frag

Attachments

• mini-104_0439.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 109
  • mini-mini-104_0430.JPG