• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mark C Sales thread

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Dry rock - $1 pound

Live rock - $2 pound
Medium to large mixed rock, no stick.
IMG_4652_zpslwlzthnk.jpg

Tank, Stand, sump, return pump - $150
Deep Blue reef ready 90 with single corner overflow , custom oak stand and canopy, custom sump, return pump and lines. You need to pick it up and clean tank.
IMG_2551_zpswx9awbah.jpg

Tunze Care Magnet (Strong) - $15
Care Magnet Strong 0220.020 - Tunze
IMG_4633_zpsaw5oau07.jpg

Deep Blue Solar Flare 15w LED - $15
Flexible light for rimmed or rimless. Not the best primary light but is excellent in a fuge.
https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Blue-Professional-ADB42891-Solarflare/dp/B009GNZ7ZK
IMG_4642_zpszjx8pt6u.jpg

Screen top kit - $5
3x6 clear 1/4 plastic mesh with tool and gasket. You need to buy a frame for $10 from a home improvement shop.
IMG_4639_zpsna9cchyt.jpg

Large live rock pieces - $40 each
These are scapes in themselves. Note that tiles are 12" x 12"
IMG_4568_zpsawilsrxe.jpg

IMG_4569_zpsxbi7dsel.jpg

Big grabber thingie - $10
Arguably the most used tool I have. Used in a 2' deep 90g with space left to spare, must be 3' long or so.
IMG_4648_zps4e0yklqm.jpg

Willing to entertain offers.

Last edited:

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Ok folks going to start piece by piece. I'll update this thread every time I add an item.
Make an offer if you like.

GYRE XF-130 - original box and manuals, excellent condition - $120

PINK/RED GONIPORIA - 100+ heads, larger than a softball (about kids soccer ball sized), beautiful piece - $80
IMG_4401_zps8vaoo9eo.jpg

GREEN/PURPLE AUSSIE HAMMER - , softball sized, 6+ heads?, hard to tell, very dense - $50
(pic is of it closed, I was trying to count heads)
IMG_4411_zpsoe12npiw.jpg

6 HEADED NEON GREEN TRUMPET - algae not included - $20
IMG_4413_zpsfz5xxsj0.jpg

@Mark_C again its sad to see you break that tank down. Those are some nice corals you have up there.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
And the corals and colonies. Let me tell you folks, Ive talked to so many, soooo many people, and they all tell me these corals are great. That's right, all of these people, who know corals and are high up in the coral establishment, they tell me these are the best coral frags they've seen, ever, in the history of coral dealing.

Bump. Tomorrow is last morning for corals and colonies, all free. 20+ snails in a tub and a few hermits (4-5) that I'll dig out of the sump, all free. A few medium pieces live rock, free. Have gsp, red monti, fire digi, yellow and green zoa colonies, kenya tree, neon clove, blue clove, misc unknown sps - all free. An odd large stalk goni that Joe, Edwin and I couldn't ID, and stays relatively local - free.

If anyone is starting a tank, there's a number of softie frags and colonies that would cost anywhere from $20 to $100. There are sps digi frags that would go for $50+. There are a number of sps sticks to enter you into the sps zone if you'd like to try without risking money.

Last edited: