• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mark C Sales thread

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bump for update - MP40 pending sale.
See 1st post for remaining items.

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mark- if you don't sell the Hannah kits and up to shipping them let me know. I am glad I am not closer to you or I would be in trouble with the wife.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bump for updates and for price drop on tank/stand/sump/pump combo.
(In first post in thread).

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@Mark_C that UV filter. You said it rated for 60g? Amazon said 50g. Was this the only UV filter you ran on your tank? If I recall correctly you had a 90g correct?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Tigs,
Sorry, my bad, thought it was 60. It was primarily used on my 65g shallow reef (old tank) for a few weeks until I got a mandarin, then I removed it as I was afraid it would diminish the pod population in such a small tank. Didn't use in the 90. Seemed to work fine on the 65.

Russ,
Package out.

Anthony,
You got reply.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Tigs,
Sorry, my bad, thought it was 60. It was primarily used on my 65g shallow reef (old tank) for a few weeks until I got a mandarin, then I removed it as I was afraid it would diminish the pod population in such a small tank. Didn't use in the 90. Seemed to work fine on the 65.

Thanks mark. I am trying to decide if I want to run a UV on my 54 tank (about 64 including the sump)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Ill be heading to North Jersey on Saturday late morning and wont return to Beick until Sunday afternoon. Drop me a PM if you want me to drop off the ATO Sat morning.

Let me know if the Razor falls through again, would definitely like to be in line.
Thanks
James

Last edited: