• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MASSIVE SPS coral part out, pickup near Atlantic city

New job priorities have presented itself and unfortunately I have the need to downsize the contents of my current tank.

The tank is staying in its current location with a renter taking over but he prefers just fish.

I have to relocate to the Philadelphia area and will unfortunately need to sell off as much SPS as I can since I don't know if the new place can support a tank.

I have mini colonies about 2 inches in diameter and encrusted, larger full colonies (8-10"), and a gigantic 12" diameter efflorescence that is 7 years old (that I may keep, pending any reasonable offers for a very large showpiece).

I am torn in selling off all my SPS corals since they are all grown from local frags and reefers like yourselves and I am hoping that they will continue to grow in their new homes.

Prices all start at $15/decent sized frag and other frags will be available as needed. Mini colonies start at $25, and I have about 10-12 of them, various ones.

I have the following:

Purple granulosa
Tricolor acros
Purple digitatas
Chipps acro
Sunset montis
Superman montis
Hulk (pure green) montis
Green slimers (yongeii)
Green/purple rim caps
Orange caps
Idaho grape caps
a large Tortuosa
pink birdsnest
and a few unnamed acros (I forget)

of course, pictures will be available when I get home later, and it will be a pic of the whole tank including but not limited to the mini colonies/frags. I also have a few magnetic rocks for sale to clean the tank up a bit. Some with corals on them.

Thanks!

Merv R

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to see this Merv.
Hold onto a few large colony's for me.
Thanks.

Pictures are located here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/merv.rubiano/DECEMBER2009?feat=directlink

a few pics:
DSC_1630a.jpg

DSC_1608a.jpg

dec2009tank.jpg

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would love to come and buy some off of you. I just need to find the time to get to you.

Merv,
I would like to by your
1) Green/purple rim caps
2) orange, purple idaho grape
3) unknown (probably gomezi)
4) deepwater acropora
Please let me know if they are all available.
thank you
Olivier

Merv,
I would like to by your
1) purple granulosa
2) green slimer
3) unknown (probably gomezi)
4) deepwater acropora
5) efflo

Mike

Merve, I would like frags of what Mike (Newsalt) is requesting.

Mike, would you be able to pick up for me if you meet up with him?

Ug! Always when I'm broke!

Sorry to see the tank coming down Merv.

For anyone considering? Just DO IT! Merves frags are great! And he's a great guy to boot!

Good luck with the move and the new job op buddy!

hey all-

no corals have been sold officially as of yet-

My schedule is as follows (and it's very tight!)

I'm available the following days:
Wed 23rd- 5 pm to midnight
Sat 26th- 6 pm to midnight
Sun 27th - 6 pm to midnight
Tue 29th- 8 am to 5 pm
Wed 30th- ALL day (might make a one time trip up to North Jersey to meet halfway with the northern NJ peeps, please coordinate)
Fri 1st- ALL day

2nd of January starts my new job location...won't know my schedule until then. I'll have a day or two off that I can come back down the first 2 weeks of January, then that's it :(

Now, it's first come first serve so I have to do divvy up who posted up here first....

Besides, I would prefer you guys come down to cherry pick, I can't hold anything for anyone since it's such a short time frame they have be out- my apologies.

Price list:

5 purple nana/valida acro mini colonies: $25/ea
3 Purple digitata mini colonies: $20/ea
3 Sunset montis on 1.5" plugs: $30/ea
2 Superman montis on 1.5" plugs: $30/ea
2 Hulk (pure green) montis: $25/ea
2 Green/purple rim caps (mini-colony 2.5-3") for $25/ea
2 Orange caps (mini colony 2-2.5") for $20/ea
2 Idaho grape caps frags: $15/ea
1 medium sized Green cap/orangecap/idahogrape/porites combo rock: $60 (experimental combo from earlier this year)
3 small pink birdsnest colonies, 1 mounted, 2 are not: $35
1 acro (the unkown, maybe gomezi): the whole frag for $40, or I can frag it to two pieces at $20/ea
1 Chipps acro mini colony (3" diameter), mounted on magnet rock: $60, or fragged for $20/frag

1 large 4" Tortuosa: $50
Green slimers (yongeii): whole colony (6-7") for $90 or fragged for $15/frag
The large tricolor behind the purple granulosa whole for $140 or $15/frag
Purple granulosa frags: $30/frag, or the whole thing for $160
1 very large pink birdsnest colony: $80, or fragged for $15/each
lower efflo (4 years old) on the right side of the tank: $150 *hard to keep
larger efflo: (I'm still thinking about it) **very hard to keep

If multiple people from up North want to split the large colonies and divvy it up between yourselves, that's fine too. These guys won't fit in a bag anyways.

PS- the tank is 60 inches long and 20 inches high to give you a rough idea of their approximate size.