• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MASSIVE SPS coral part out, pickup near Atlantic city

9supratt4 said:
Where near Atlantic City are you?

Galloway, NJ is the township I live in. Near stockton college. Exit 44 on the garden state parkway, 5 minutes from there. Zip is 08205

mnat said:
Any idea when or where the drop off would be on the 30th?

Depending on who's up for a drop off location. I would really prefer to drop them off someone's home instead of having my butt wait at the rest stop at mile marker 128 for 45 minutes like I did the last time *sigh*

Merv,
The 12/30 would work perfect for me if we can come up with a meeting spot (Tropiquarium?).
I would like to by your
1) purple granulosa $30
2) green slimer $15
3) unknown (probably gomezi)$20
4) deepwater acropora ?
5) efflo ?
6) purple digi $20

I didn't see a price for the deepwater acro.

In your album of pictures, I like the efflo with the puple edges:
170_17_12_09_3_25_25.jpg

I don't know if that's the one you're calling "lower efflo" or "larger efflo". Will you frag that?

concept3 said:
Depending on who's up for a drop off location. I would really prefer to drop them off someone's home instead of having my butt wait at the rest stop at mile marker 128 for 45 minutes like I did the last time *sigh*
No worries Merv. If we meet somewhere, I'll get there early because I hate making people wait for me.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I can act as the drop off point if need be. I live about 5-10 mins (two turns) off of exit 98 and can hold anything there. The town is Brielle, I would just have to work out a time, I work until about 5ish but only work 5 mins form the office so I can run home for the drop off. I have two tanks (30g with MH 20g with T5s both with heaters) that can be used as holding points. I just hope that location works.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Wanted to post my wish list if this does go through:

1 purple nana/valida acro mini colonies: $25/ea
1 frag of The large tricolor
1 frag of Purple granulosa

and Green/purple rim caps

I just got off the phone with someone who may potentially pickup the 4 largest colonies I have as show pieces. I will keep everyone upated, and post your wishlist guys. thanks.

If everyone is OK with me dropping off at Brielle, I'm ok with that!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Mini chips colony $60
gomezi acro frag or whole colony $40
purple nana mini $25
purple gran frags $30

thanks

Merv,
I am in for frags at the drop off location you specify. Please let me know your thought of this.
thank you
Olivier

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
That would be my house, if I am decided on as the dropoff location, I will post address and directions for my northern members.

sorry for getting back so late guys, I finally have a tally of what's left....but first, here's the order of how I received all the PM's and requests by time. Unfortunately, all the people who were requesting for the WHOLE smaller efflo, granulosa and tricolor I didn't include here because they're gone :(

Olivier said:
Merv,
I would like to by your
1) Green/purple rim caps
2) orange, purple idaho grape
3) unknown (probably gomezi)
4) deepwater acropora
Please let me know if they are all available.
thank you
Olivier

..................................................................................

NEWSALT said:
Merv,
I would like to by your
1) purple granulosa
2) green slimer
4) deepwater acropora
5) efflo

Mike

..................................................................................

ricwilli said:
Merve, I would like frags of what Mike (Newsalt) is requesting.

Mike, would you be able to pick up for me if you meet up with him?

1) purple granulosa
2) green slimer
4) deepwater acropora
5) efflo

DNOV:
« Sent to: concept3 on: December 17, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »
Reply with quote Reply Remove this message
If so I will take the whole chips colony, gomezi frag or whole colony, and purp granuloso frag. I can paypal you the $$ if u want. I may get more but wuld rather cherry pick. Thanks.

...................................................................................

mnat said:
Wanted to post my wish list if this does go through:

1 purple nana/valida acro mini colonies: $25/ea
1 frag of The large tricolor
1 frag of Purple granulosa

and Green/purple rim caps

Olivier said:
Merv,
I am in for frags at the drop off location you specify. Please let me know your thought of this.
thank you
Olivier

Here's a better one and what i can guarantee after paypal:

Olivier:
Green/purple rim caps
deepwater acropora

NewSalt
green slimer
efflo

ricwilli (mike picking up):
green slimer
efflo

DNOV:
whole chips colony (on magnet rock)

mnat:
1 purple nana/valida acro mini colony
Green/purple rim caps

The current remaining list.

ALL are frags, except noted.

2 chipps acros $30/ea
3 hulk montiporas $25/ea
2 sunset montis $30/ea
2 superman montis $30/ea
4 nana mini colonies $25/ea
10 green slimers $15/ea
1 large orange cap (4" diam) $20/ea
1 smaller orange cap (2" diam) $15
3 smaller b'nest colonies $35
birdsnest frags $10/ea
1 green w/purple cap (3" diam) $25/ea
2 purple digi mini colonies $20/ea
3 small frags of tortuosas $10/ea
1 green palythozoa plug $10
1 Green/yellow center zoo plug $10

frags of the large efflo
the one with purple rim
I only frag this once a year $35

paypal is swerve001@hotmail.com

and it's straight up, no need to add 3% for paypal fees, I'll take the hit for that

NEWSALT said:
I'm sorry Merv. I can't justify driving down to Brielle for two frags.

that's fine mike, I understand-

rich, i guess you'll be backing out too since Mike was picking up stuff for you right?

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Merv, one other thing, that chips colony that is on the magnet rock, will it be ok to glue it to my LR in my tank?? Thanks.

dnov99 said:
Merv, one other thing, that chips colony that is on the magnet rock, will it be ok to glue it to my LR in my tank?? Thanks.

Sure you can, but it would be such a waste IMO. It's a really nice piece hanging on the backwall or sides of a tank. The magnets hold the rock in place, but if you want to, you can.

Dave said:
Merv,

I don't see my name on the list.

Dave

Dave, sorry.

I have these two reserved for you, pending paypal and pick up at mnat's on the 30th unless you are picking up here? I only travel to Philly to work now, so timing is pretty constrained.

please put down your finalized wishlist, you had a maybe at the end, and I crossed off what I no longer have-

Dave said:
I know you said pickup in AC, but was wondering if you are currently traveling towards philly?

I live in Voorhees, and thought I might be able to arrange a meet if you were travelling into philly now.

I have interest in tricolor, grape or maybe orange cap, Purple digitatas, and maybe something else.

Pics will help.
-