• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Master Disaster 180gl on the Floor and 125 Rebuild!

I'm glad its over too. Here are the before pics..

4294103757_18b6e8ea22_o.jpg

4294846520_a9154a5421_o.jpg

4294103875_dee92588e3_o.jpg

ricwilli said:
Just by looking at the pics, it does not look that bad. You should cut a good piece of the ones that have RTNed.

Frag my Frag? Will that work? I'm guessing chop off a leg to save the body right. Hmm I think I'll do that tonight to the ones that are almost dead.

I agree from what all happend, things could look much much worse.

Definitly frag off any die off the healthier part(s) will stand a much better chance of survival and recovery.

Good Luck!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I agree! It's looking pretty good considering what you went through. Kudos for your persistence and hard work. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to shed the dead parts off the stuff that is coming back.

man, what a ride this thread has been! you've had some really bad luck! glad to see your tank doing well. i really like the layout of your tank. your rbta is killer!

The Anemone Lifted up in a current today to reveal hundreds of tiny eggs on the underside of the rock in the cave... MY CLOWNS ARE PREGNANT or LAYING EGGS or w/e.... tooooo coooool.

BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like 200 BABIES!!!!!!!!!!... Mom and Dad are pissed as hell and they f-ed up a leopard wrasse that I just got from getting close. The babies are hiding in the cave.. I know they won't live but I just started reading up on breeding clowns :)

Before my female o. clown vanished, I mean vanished no earthly idea where she went, my pair would spawn every two to three weeks like clockwork! The fry would scoot around in the rock work but none ever made it. Good work though, spawning fish is always a good sign!

Give me a PM if any days this week are good for you Tuesday & Wednsday I am out, but should be around otherwise.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
asonitez said:
BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like 200 BABIES!!!!!!!!!!... Mom and Dad are pissed as **** and they f-ed up a leopard wrasse that I just got from getting close. The babies are hiding in the cave.. I know they won't live but I just started reading up on breeding clowns :)

Very cool! Good luck with them, but I'd say don't expect any to make it truthfully. If you haven't already, check out Hawkeye's clownfish log in the Fish/FOWLER forums... he's been trying to raise them and keeping a log of his experiences... and it seems like you need almost perfect conditions for the offspring to make it.

Still though, it is a good sign that they are spawning since your tank needs to be in great shape for that to happen.

Can you post any pics of the babies?

I'll try and get baby pics The anemone dosen't lift up much they actually bite it to make it move and open the path to the hole.