• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2019 Monthly Meeting

May 2019 Monthly Meeting
mnat's house
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
This meeting will be held at mnat and nikkit 's house.

Address 1104 Barton ave, Point Pleasant NJ 08742

Bio:
Greetings fellow reefers! We are hosting the May meeting on Saturday the 18th (the last weekend in May is memorial day so we figured lets have it early). We have been reefing for a while now (Nikki is going on around 20 years and I am up over 10 years now) and we currently have a 205g tank in our living room with a full fish room in the basement. We would love to have you over for some good food and drinks. We live about 2 miles from the Point Pleasant boardwalk so bring the family and head on over afterwards. We are also about 20-30 mins from ACC and Ultimate Corals so a perfect excuse to go visit them. We will probably be doing some grilling for food (weather permitting) so we look forward to seeing you all.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I cannot make it, wife reminded me it's my great niece Communion that day. Might stop by later if people will still be around.

radiata

NJRC Member
Is anyone attending the meet who is using Aqua Forest products for 2 and 3 part dosing?
I switched back to ESV and have some Aqua Forest leftovers to give away.
Let me know if you can use these, else I won't be bringing them...