• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2019 Monthly Meeting

May 2019 Monthly Meeting
mnat's house
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
This will be my first meeting and I can’t wait hopefully I’ll bring hope a few goodies if anyone is bringing anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Weather looks nice so I will probably be hitting the bbq for food. Think dogs, hot sausage, wings. So if people want to bring a dessert or something like that feel free.

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting! I had a great time at your meeting last year. I’m definitely going to try to make it later in the afternoon, but my daughter’s dance recital is earlier in the day followed by whatever celebration we make for her. So it all depends on how that shakes out. I hope to see you all, but if not, have a great time!

EZreefin

NJRC Member
I'm going to try to make it. I live in brick, so I'm close. Is anyone intrested in yellow hammers, gold torches( Australian redish orange streaks with purple base, white/blue tips.) Frog spawn, octospawn, monti. Setosa, long polyp leather.(white) pink birds nest, lol my tanks are starting to over grow and I need room. I am willing to sell or trade. Sorry not the best pics.

Attachments

• 20190515_230617_HDR.jpg
    20190515_230617_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • 20190515_230129.jpg
    20190515_230129.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
  • 20190515_230001.jpg
    20190515_230001.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
  • 20190515_230607_HDR.jpg
    20190515_230607_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • 20180921_210157.jpg
    20180921_210157.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'm going to try to make it. I live in brick, so I'm close. Is anyone intrested in yellow hammers, gold torches( Australian redish orange streaks with purple base, white/blue tips.) Frog spawn, octospawn, monti. Setosa, long polyp leather.(white) pink birds nest, lol my tanks are starting to over grow and I need room. I am willing to sell or trade. Sorry not the best pics.

interested...prices per frag?

EZreefin

NJRC Member
interested...prices per frag?
I have 2 frags from my main yellow hammer colony. One has 3 small heads. ($50) and the other has one large head splitting into two heads. ($40) . the gold torch was sold to me for $80 for 1 head about 2 years ago. I have 4 of them 1 has 2 small heads. I'll let the 3 single heads go for $40 since we are in the club. These "gold " torches are the ones with the redish /orange /copper streaks with purple base, white/blue tips. I was told even though they are not GOLD (yellow) people consider them GOLD. I just want to be clear and up front about them.$5 for pink birdsnest long polyp leathers have 2 large(white, bigger then golf ball with polyps out) $15 and 1 med. (Size of golfball )on plug $10

Last edited:
I have 2 frags from my main yellow hammer colony. One has 3 small heads. ($50) and the other has one large head splitting into two heads. ($40) . the gold torch was sold to me for $80 for 1 head about 2 years ago. I have 4 of them 1 has 2 small heads. I'll let the 3 single heads go for $40 since we are in the club. These "gold " torches are the ones with the redish /orange /copper streaks with purple base, white/blue tips. I was told even though they are not GOLD (yellow) people consider them GOLD. I just want to be clear and up front about them.$5 for pink birdsnest long polyp leathers have 2 large(white, bigger then golf ball with polyps out) $15 and 1 med. (Size of golfball )on plug $10

Photos please