• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2019 Monthly Meeting

May 2019 Monthly Meeting
mnat's house
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

EZreefin

NJRC Member
The other 3 (torches) are gone already. Sorry guys and girls I still have 1 yellow hammer left. $45 if anyone is interested

Attachments

• 20190516_220114.jpg
    20190516_220114.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Hi everyone! Thank you for having myself as well as my girlfriend, Krystal, over. We really enjoyed everyone’s company especially welcoming us with open arms, since it was our first meeting. This community is great and it’s so refreshing to be apart of a hobby that brings so many people together. I hope to see most of you at RAPP, really looking forward to it. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
So i know I didn’t get to stick around for the raffle but I’d did get to snag some corals and I want to shoutout @Ezreefing for these gems I’m truly mesmerized by how they sway
c5b61d8b8a5d8c8c621736e6d8b1fc33.jpg
771715242bcdd5175292f2b0842f4bca.jpg

Again I want to thank everyone and can’t want to hang with all you guys at RAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for hosting. Great tank and fish. Can just watch the fist all day. Sorry I didnt get to stay long, I ended up getting a call from my parents who were heading over to the campground for dinner with us but they decided to come early and I...Well wasn't there. HAHA Sorry I missed out on the corals. Next time. Of course the RAP and meeting I am in VA that weekend. Well get home late Sat night though. Maybe figure out what I will do as it gets closer for getting there Sunday.