• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2007 Meeting: Saturday May 19th (Moorestown)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Folks,

This will be the meeting thread for May!
Our May meeting will be at the home of Raider77 (Aaron & Kathy). The date is Saturday May 19th starting at 1:00.

When: Saturday May 19

Where: (we'll update this with more specifics soon)
Raider77 (Aaron & Kathy) @ 1:00pm
16 Whittier Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Phone # (856) 608-0844

Food!

What To Bring: Yourself, your favorite beverage, dessert.

UserAdults/KidsBringing Note
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________

jazzsam (sam) 1/0
billyr98 (billy) 1/0
kabal2 (Gabe) 1/0 Carpoolwith bigred - what about now?
demon16v (Jon) 2/0

Phyl & John 2/2 boy 5,girl 7
billd (bill) 1/0
cayars (carlo) 1/0
Ed 1/0

fishrdp 1/0
camz28 (ralph) 2/3
harrysreef 1/0

spykey 1/0
Scuba dude 1/0
mikem (mike) 1/0
RichT (rich) 2/0

qwik (paul) 1/0
rbu1 (bill) 1/0
Daniel 1/0

pmac90 (pete) 1/0
panmanmatt (matt)2/3 3 boys: 9, 13 and 15

ebqwert(eric) 1/0 *may be
mott768 1/0

GregW (greg) 1/0
dblock1975 2/1 girl
sinkingbeach 1/2 2 boys: 3 and 8
rxcris 1/0
dougc 1/0
HerbieK (Herb) 1/0
Treadingwater 1/0
cayars 1/0 pending for carpool
ribs Rob & Wendy 2/0

Totals37/11

This will be my first meeting, YEA. I wanted to come to the Feb meeting (2 min form my house) but my brother picked that day to get married.
What do people usually bring and is it OK to drag my wife with me even though she is not a member?

Jon

we usually start a Food thread, one week before the meeting... we also start a thread of frags that people bring to sell or trade.... Also anyone is welcome, so sure bring your wife!!!!!!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, it was bound to happen, I have to miss my first meeting in over a year and a half! :(

We have a wedding to attend that day.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh man! Brian, what are the odds?! LOL. Bummer you'll miss it. We'll take lots of pictures for you.

We'll be there with 2 in tow.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Brian, send along your KIZZ hockey jersey and we'll prop it up in the corner as a stand in. That way your record will remain untarnished.

If you print a life size cut out of your head, I bet I can really sell it. !!!

I don't know how I couldn't make it to Aaron's home, since he is less then 2 miles from my house...

See you soon :)
Bill