• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2007 Meeting: Saturday May 19th (Moorestown)

My 4 kids, my thumb and I will be there. If it rains, my husband will come too. I will donate frags if you need some to raffle.
RENEE

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I can't make this one either. I am going fishing that day. Charter boat through work out of Point Pleasant. See everyone next time.

It looks like i'll actually be able to make this one. Count me in. Gabe, how for north are you? i might be able to swing by

Red

red, im in oakridge, thats like exit34 of rt 80, where you are at, we can meet somewhere for the drive

Gabe

So unfortunatly I have another event to attend this same day with my better half, and because this is unfortunatly not near my home, she, and the other party have to take precedence. Sorry all, I was really looking forward to it. I'll keep hoping I can get to a meeting sometime.

Red

My wife asked anyone bringing kids could you please let us know their ages. She is trying to get a few things together for the kids to do. Thanks

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
raider77 said:
My wife asked anyone bringing kids could you please let us know their ages. She is trying to get a few things together for the kids to do. Thanks

9,13, and 15 all boys