• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Meeting July 31st Stanhope/Hapatcong (Nagel)

It may be getting hammered since I also posted this on RC.
I think they only allow so many hits per day per person.
The pics are too large to post here so maybe try again later???
S

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
speaking of sharks....did you see the size of that tiger they pulled in at Marathas Vineyard????? 1100 lbs....WOW!!!!!! The kicker is they were 6 minutes late getting in so they were disqualified from the contest......D'oh I hate when that happens.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The meeting is going to be next Sunday, anyone else able to make it?

C

concept3

LOBO-2.jpg

C

concept3

sharks, I took the liberty of posting the pic. I hope everyone can see it.

Merv

Hello and welcome. Yes you can join at the meeting, we will have applications there.

We will get someone to pm you the directions.

NJRC
Bob

i can bring mash potato or anything you need let me know, i live close to you so i can drop anything you need before the 31st

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Am I missing anyone who's planning on attending the meeting? Do you all have directions? If not please PM Nagel or send an email to officers@njreefers.org including your screen name so that we can send you out directions.

Thanks!

Definite:
DFlint
Momof6Kids & Doug
JCurry
Faerytale
RichT
Ruden
Steve68
Phyl & John
erfig
BlackStripe
Sharks (Demo on Fragging a Lobo)
JimRoth
KatLongo & Nick
concept3
Kelly
ebqwert
kabal2
FD3S

Sponsors
John from NorthEast Aquatics

Maybe:
Grasshopper (drums fingers)
FAZM79

so you guys want me to bring something??
i can bring home made cheescake, the best mash potatoes and beer ;D
just let me know

If anyone needs my address / more specific directions for the final 2 miles of your trek, PM me here or on RC and I will get you the info as soon as I read your pm..

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the final verdict from the boss, and we won't be coming today. Sorry for the late notice and for missing the meeting. Hope to make it to the next meeting in August.... :-\