• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Monti ID's please

Yea it's terrible how certain fish can ruin the entire international fish/invertebrate trade, or atleast make it very difficult. Along those lines, and I am pretty cynical when it comes to venders using the word "rare", but the guy I got it from said only about 10 people have them in the US, maybe not even. Supposedly RR Canada never sent any to RR USA and about 5 people spit what they did have a year or so ago. He even said one guy in ca was offering him $400 a frag to ship it - never did because he didnt have the papers. I do somewhat believe him because he didn't really want to frag them (I guess money talks, lol) and I have never seen them before (not that I'm an expert but I do love looking at everyone's pictures :))....but who knows anymore in this hobby - I have heard this type of story 100 times (just search rare coral on eBay).

I hope these are fast grows. If they are I will most likely just trade frags, spread the wealth and definitely won't charge more than its weight in gold, haha - we are hobbyists remember!!

I'll make sure to provide updates as things progress.