• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

More pic's New Tank

I took new pic's of the tank

100_0470-1.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0491.jpg

100_0492.jpg

100_0493.jpg

100_0494.jpg

100_0495.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks good Tom! I really like the rockwork.

I didnt realize you could mix different clown species!

Thanks Brian,
It's getting there, now I just have to deiced which pump I want use to to replace the other Tunze 6060, I'm either going with the Vortech, another Tunz 6000 or the nano Tunz 6055 :-\

I'm shocked the clowns get along so well too, there allways together hanging out in the anthelia, they even do that mating shake.... I've had them about a year in my 29 gallon, they seem much happier in the 120 they swim around more. I think they are in the same species ocellaris

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL
I think it was the bonsai. Right hand side, lower third of the tank, purple in color.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let's try and steer the conversation away from the aforementioned frag..please!

Pics look great Tom!

Looking great Tom

I think I will be getting a new tank soon. I need something a little larger and definitely a new stank to match the hardwood floors. Anybody got a 120 they want to get rid of?

edwin

Thanks Rev.... I want a bigger tank too, either a 180 or 210... maybe next year ;D

The PL is still in the frag tank I don't like moving corals around until they fully encrust the plug which it almost has, I'll try to get some new pic's later.

Hi Tom, All I can say is pictures don't do your tanks justice! I could have sat and watched the 120 all day long. At least Jessica has a goal in life now- she wants to work overtime so she can afford a tank like yours.

Oh, and she also wants a lil' ball of fur.

Eric

Thanks Eric, it was nice meeting the both of you today, remember what I told you if you go for a big tank go 2X bigger than what you want.... I should have got a 180 or a 210 or 265...lol

MikeM has another ball of fur left ;)

Thanks Mike ;D