• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

More pic's New Tank

pinklemonade.jpg

orangeade.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

cupcoral.jpg

and my latest additions as of today

strawberydane1.jpg

strawberymil.jpg

well i am hardly the aquarium police! i think you have a great selection of fish, and as long as your system is stable and fish are healthy then no one should have anything to say. your tank looks awesome!

Thanks Patriot, Most of them have been in there for over 2 years now, the last fish I added (radiant wrasse ) was about 6 months ago and that's only cause he was being picked on in the other tank.

Both tanks look great ...which one is your favorite and why?
The fish look super...if they are happy then I guess not to many right? ;D

Hirobo said:
everything on the left side of the menu LOL really the tanks looks fantastic

LOl thank Mike.......and get a bigger tank the ones on the left side wont fit in a 40 breeder ;)

JRWOHLER said:
Both tanks look great ...which one is your favorite and why?
The fish look super...if they are happy then I guess not to many right? ;D

thanks, my fav. is the 120 for 2 main reasons it's bigger and it's shape, the bow front was a pain getting the flow right and cleaning the glass sucks too.

REEFLECTIONS said:
your tanks are really super nice, what type of zoo or paly is that beautiful orange one in the pic at the top of this page?

Thanks, they are the lunar eclipse from ATL