• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MP40 Wetsides Ruined!!!

Paul
I called them and told them what I needed. I just figured it was avail online as well. Give them a call. Either way the whole wet side is still worth it for the longevity we are getting here.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks John. As I gave this additional thought, I remember looking at parts about two years ago, and they had the ceramic bearing and shaft and back plate, and I no longer see that stuff on their parts page. I'm assuming they want to push you to purchasing the new wetside, and just pitch the old one. They're probably doing this actual request thing until all that old inventory is gone. I'm happy with the whole new wetside....it is seven years old!

Seven years? My Tunze 6100s have been running since 2003 with a cleaning about every six months. In that time, I've replaced one impeller.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm like a toddler on Christmas Eve, with my face pressed against the window, waiting for Santa to arrive.

62203413dc14d417ba386a5534e3b35c.jpg

My new wetside is being delivered today by the Santa.....I mean UPS.

WooHoo!!!!