• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 28Gal JBJ HQI

Hey Jason I assembled my stand last night and it looks like the tank wasnt sitting level on it. Some parts of the tank did not touch the stand did yours do the same thing?

I'm sure that this will settle once the weight of the water loads the stand but I wanted to check with you anyway.

Thanks

They make some of the little in hood chillers ...my AP runs high in the summer and I am going to invest in one this spring. They fit in the hood where the fan is...basically it is 89+15for the pump with the higher lights on yours I would plan on doing something.

blange3 said:
Looks good Jason.

So what is going into it?

I have a lot of stuff from my old system still down in the basement
Most of the pieces are to big so I will have to frag them
White tip Stag,Another Acro of some sort, Green Mushrooms,Striped mushrooms,Purple mushrooms,Green star polyps,Micros three different colors,Green Ricoridas, Green Palys Some Zoos,Green Cup coral,Frogspawn
I think that is everthing that I have
I need to figure what I am transfering to the little tank ::)

Tank got up to 85 today :mad:
It is in my living room the temp in there is 77 with the wood stove going.
I am picking up a chiller from Billy tomorrow at the meeting

Jason

Yea I got the Chiller on Sat
I have not gotton it running yet Prob Tonight
I have only been running the PCs
After SATs meeting I came home and pretty much brought stuff upstairs from the tanks downstairs and now have corals and two Clownfish in there

Jason

Its a JBJ 1/10
I would have gone with the 1/15 if I had to buy it from a retailer but for the price I could not pass it up. I bought it from Billy here on the site at the last meeting
It is not hooked up yet because I cannot find the impellar for my MJ1200. I found the pump in the barn where I was doing mods on them but I cannot find the rest LOL. I might just have to buy a new one today.
Jason

Got the Chiller running this morning
Now I can turn on the MH and bring some Acro Frags and my clam up from the basement

Jason

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks great,Jason. Do you have a rock or something under that clam? It will help protect the bysal muscle from predators and irritation from the sand.