• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 34 gallon cadlight

What do you feed your flower anemone? I have one...doesn't seem to pickysort of plastered up against the front of the glass though.

Cool I have been feeding mine krill so more or less the same. Smaller so I do feed 2-3 times per week, he looks happy so far.

Picked up a greenbanded goby.Hes a really cute fish

goby008.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice pics. You should have submitted some of those to the January Photo of the Month contest There are definitely a few contenders!

If you get any better you will have to change your user name to Ansel Adams....I am shamed your pics are great.
:-[ You need to submit a couple of those really I bet you win. Make us nano guys proud. ;D

Thanks alot guys i appreciate the feedback. Ill try to enter next time. I thought my photos honestly werent good enough. But if you guys think i have a shot, ill give it a try.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Every picture has a chance of winning (especially since there's only one submitted so far for this month)! You never know which picture folks are going to gravitate towards!

The tank (and pictures) looks great