• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 34 gallon cadlight

Heres an updated FTS. I took this pic first thing in the morning so not all of my corals are fully opened.

tank011-1.jpg

Nice! I didn't notice the clam before - a crocea? in your FTS its hard to tell it's in there...I'm guessing it's on top by the zoas?

OK I am more then a little jellous first you take super pictures and mine turn out like crap. :-[
Second you flower anenmone is facing forward not with it's butt up against the glass ;)
In any case I love your tank, I think we have very similar tastes. Keep the pictures up.

Dont feel too bad that last pic was actually taken with a tripod.
Second i placed that anemone in the back of that cave and the only way he could face was up. ;)
Thanks JR i really appreciate the feedback. I have to see some pics of your tank

Great new corals.

You are still lucky with your anemone. I put mine in what I thought would be the perfect place he proceeded to tour the tank till he settled down with his A$$ in my face. I understand you are not supposed to move them so since he is happy I leave him alone.

LOL Thanks Jr. I think i might have to get rid of my anemone because hes getting way too big and decided not to split.

Rehype said:
LOL Thanks Jr. I think i might have to get rid of my anemone because hes getting way too big and decided not to split.

Let me know if you do get decide to get rid of him. I would love to have him. :)

Heres a pic of my tailspots favorite new hangout (to the dismay of my zoas ::)) I finally got a pic of my catalina goby(not the best pic)

fish027.jpg

catalina027.jpg

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice pictures. Love the tail spot.

You are aware that catalina gobies are a cold water fish though, right? They usually don't last a year at reef temps,usually closer to 6 months.