• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my 40 breeder

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
thylacine said:
glad to hear the cheato is doing its job.Where can I see some pics of your tank.It is always nice to see what others are up to?Thanks for the compliment

Well, I have a "tale of the tank" build I started Here. But it needs to be updated because I recently acquired a bunch of corals that make it look like more of a "real" reef tank.

I'll add a couple recent pics to give you an idea of what it looks like now:

Full tank shot (from the back)
IMG_0653.jpg

Agent Orange Acan w/ clam (sorry it's a bit blurry)
2009-11-13_133607.jpg

Trachyphilia(brain)
IMG_0655.jpg

Some Ricordeas and an Acan
IMG_0658.jpg

Another Acan
IMG_0657.jpg

Symphilia (I've since moved this higher in the tank and looks much more "fuller" now)
IMG_0656.jpg

Hammer (Also looks much more "relaxed now")
2009-11-13_133620.jpg

Some pink & purple mushrooms and a Tyree War Coral
IMG_0661.jpg

Zoas
IMG_0660.jpg

Part of the Birdsnest and a few more Acans
IMG_0654.jpg

Well, those were taken pretty much the day after I added them to the tank. The majority of them have really started opening up, but a couple are still in shock from the transplant from the previous owner. Not as great as your tank looks, but it's getting better all the time! I've been planning on taking some more recent pics and updating my tale of the tank thread, but just haven't had the time lately. I should have some free time this weekend to do that though. I have some other stuff that isn't shown here, but I believe those are shown in my tale of the tank though.

Oh, here is a recent shot of the chaeto
IMG_0562.jpg