• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my 54 RR corner

got some growth shots on some of my SPS.

Green Monti plate
Dec
GreenMontiporaPlate.jpg

Feb
Greenmontiporaplate2.jpg

Purple Monti Digi
Dec
PurpleMontiporaDigita.jpg

Feb
PurpleMontiporaDigita4.jpg

ORA birdsnest
Dec
ORAPinkBirdsnest2.jpg

Feb
ORAPinkBirdsnest4.jpg

so my wonderful purple monti (shown above) had to get moved (and fragged). i guess my female clown didnt like where it was because she drug it across the island, through a hammer colony and put it in the front corner. i tried to glue it back in place, only to find it on top of my red brain an hour later. so then i moved it to the side of my wall and within a minute she grabbed it and pulled it over.

So 2 accidental frags later i decided that i will frag it and put some branches back in their original location and sell the rest. this saddens me as i was hoping it would gorw out over the valley. now hopfully when i put the branches back on the island, my clown will leave them be.

anyone want some purple montipora digitas?

got some good shots of my clowns the other day. they are testin the rocks under where the Purple monti used to be.

ripplenststephen7.jpg

ripplenststephen6.jpg

good FTS of them goin into their Xenia colony

100_2302.jpg

Nice tank... Great Coraline !! Love it !!

I wanted a corner tank, but the LFS talked me out, saying it was hard to find ready made lights, hoods, etc.... but you seem to be doing just fine !!!