• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Big Tank

Very nice thanks I'm adding it to the Future upgrade list. The timers look the same so install should be the same. I have enough parts laying around to do a T5 supplement to the lights just need a ballast and bulbs.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Very nice thanks I'm adding it to the Future upgrade list. The timers look the same so install should be the same. I have enough parts laying around to do a T5 supplement to the lights just need a ballast and bulbs.

might have an IceCap ballast somewhere for you. pay for shipping and its yours.

My magnetic door switches came in today, got them off amazon for 8 bucks for 3 of them. Wire them into my Apex breakout box so now when I open my cabinet doors my stand lights turns on which is pretty cool. And dosed 115 mls of Seachem Stability to help with the cycle.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
was able to find the ballast, I don't really have any way to test it out if it works but it should. I'll send pics later today.

Just picked up my new build its a DSA 225 pro happen to find it 2 miles from my house for sale been looking for this size tank for couple years so it was meant to be. It's 72x27x27 it's going to be a slow build have to break down the 2 tanks I have now to fund the build Hopefully I can get it done by the end of summer or fall.View attachment 18048

That’s awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15265996739691697868281.jpg 1526599747085679830914.jpghaven't updated in a while but the tank is doing really good. I transferred about 70 corals from my cube and they are all growing well already have coralline algae growing on the rock and tank walls. I also added t5s to my black boxes the combination is working pretty good. As of now I have 11 fish looking to add about 2 or 3 more. Need alot more coral the tank looks empty.

I also added Avast Marine reactor which I like because you can by the kit and build it yourself.1526605925334621956538.jpg and also a apex dos this thing is awesome I've been using BRS dosing pumps for the last few years and they work good but this is a whole new ballgame. Right now I am dosing 25 mls of alkalinity and calcium. It dose alkalinity 83 times a day at 0.4 mls a dose. Every 17 minutes it drops like three drops each time it's really accurate. I've only had it for a 2 weeks so can't say much for a longevity but right now it's great.15266062629242114571757.jpg

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
View attachment 19756 View attachment 19757haven't updated in a while but the tank is doing really good. I transferred about 70 corals from my cube and they are all growing well already have coralline algae growing on the rock and tank walls. I also added t5s to my black boxes the combination is working pretty good. As of now I have 11 fish looking to add about 2 or 3 more. Need alot more coral the tank looks empty.

looks awesome! are you using the T5 ballast I sent you?