• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Innovative Marine Nuvo 8

I was using the plastic Bottle with the top cut off and inverted, the problem is my clown. I caught him at least 15-20 times.
The best was I set the trap went to wash my hands and came back not 3 minutes later and the clown was in the trap.

LOL.
That is part of the reason I suggested a jar instead of a bottle, then the clown can get out on his own if he goes in, and you may be able to lure the wrasse in over time. Clearly the clown is unconcerned :)

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I tried to catch two green chromis in my 90 and caught every other fish 20 times before I gave up lol there still in the 90

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
So the tank has been looking a bit crowded so I've been on the hunt for a upgrade for a little while now.
I found a great deal on a Nuvo 24 with some extras for 400.00 picked up.

IM nuvo 24 tank
Pedestal stand
2 IM skyye lights
2x Stevie t media baskets
Stevie t fuge basket
IM skimmer
2x Spin stream nozzles

The only thing I'm considering doing would be upgrading the return pump depending on what info I find on the stock pump and doing a new light.
image.jpg

Once I get this all setup I'll be selling the Nuvo 8 and possibly the frag tank if it's no longer needed.