• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My New 60 gallon cube.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having a brain fart here. The back left chamber is for the skimmer yet water can't reach it unless it goes through the slots in the overflow chamber. What am I missing here?
That rear chamber to your far upper right, I think that's supposed to be your ATO reservoir, hence why its so high

Would you consider going skimmer-less? Just add Chaeto and LR to the far left chamber put a solid light on and some mess for a bubble trap in the baffles.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
That rear chamber to your far upper right, I think that's supposed to be your ATO reservoir, hence why its so high

Would you consider going skimmer-less? Just add Chaeto and LR to the far left chamber put a solid light on and some mess for a bubble trap in the baffles.
That very well could be. I will go skimmerless until I decide on another sump

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I mean, you could just load that puppy up with rock and Macros, or you could plumb in a turf scrubber right from your overflow line.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I was also thinking about calving the overflow to see what that will do

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk