• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My New Nano(PICO) 5.5 gal AIO Build

Just some update pics. I changed back the rockwork and moved the heater . I can not stand seeing equiptment in a nano and the heater was killing me. :mad:
Not the best pics but let me know how it looks,thanks
NANO12910012.jpg

NANO12910003.jpg

NANO12910004.jpg

NANO12910006.jpg

NANO12910008.jpg

NANO12910007.jpg

If your referring to the epoxy on the rock it was the reef safe brand . I would not know what to check for regarding the epoxy .
I will be harassed for this but besides salinity I do not check parameters. I figure if I do not overfeed and keep up with water changes everything should be OK . If something starts to look wrong I guess I will then check . I know better but this is just the way I am .
When I started the tank everything was pre cured in my main tank so there was no cycle and since then I check salinity only.

qwik said:
If your referring to the epoxy on the rock it was the reef safe brand . I would not know what to check for regarding the epoxy .
I will be harassed for this but besides salinity I do not check parameters. I figure if I do not overfeed and keep up with water changes everything should be OK . If something starts to look wrong I guess I will then check . I know better but this is just the way I am .
When I started the tank everything was pre cured in my main tank so there was no cycle and since then I check salinity only.
- Got ya. :-\ I believe I picked up aquamend so I will find out hopefully by this weekend. :)