• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need your Prayers.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
My son Joshua Lee was born on Nov 29. He was deprived of Oxygen at birth. We have been on the biggest roller coster ride of our lives. He is currently in the Nicu in New Brunswick. He does seem to be getting better everyday but we have a long way to go.

i am posting all the details on Face book just friend me.

Please say a prayer for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Done and will continue to do so. Hoping to see progressively better updates on this thread that i will be watching.

Praying for the best for you, the family and most of all your son.

Stay strong,

Xavier

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Ed, you and your family are all in our prayers. I am not on Facebook, so if there is anything at all you need please call me or shoot me a PM.

Ed, you and your family are all in our prayers. I am not on Facebook, so if there is anything at all you need please call me or shoot me a PM.

Ditto on not being on facebook.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Ed. Will keep your son in our prayers.

My family is praying for you and your son. Prayers dont go unanswered, they're answered in HIS time. Just be confident in his recovery!!!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed really sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in our prayers. I there is anything I can help with or if you need someplace to take a shower or something to eat I'm 10 minutes from N. Brunswick.

Bob

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm not into Facebook much either, although I do have an account that I rarely update. I'll try to find/friend you and give some moral support.

Ed, keep a positive attitude man. We're all here for you if you need anything.

malulu

NJRC Member
OMG! this is tough...
Like everyone said, keep your faith...
If you need anything, please let us know.

God Bless and Best Wish to your son Joshua!

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
...In my thoughts. My girls are 4 now and they spent WEEKS in the NICU - they were 8 weeks early and that comes with a host of problems. My wife and I became great personal friends with 1 of their nurses (comes with essentially living at the hospital every minute they'll let you stay). Point is she always said/says improvement and time are KEY. Keep your spirits up and as long as he continues to improve, things will be good in time and this will be but a blip.... But you're not alone - its a hard thing to wait out

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Say to hear this Ed.You and your family are in our prayes.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our thoughts and prayers are for you, Jen and little Joshua.

If there is anything you need, just let us know.

Sorry to hear about Joshua. Our prayers will be with you and your family. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.