• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need your Prayers.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed,
I am So Sorry to here what you and your family are going through. No kid should ever have to go through anything like this.
I will keep all of you in my prayers. If you need anything please let me know. I am not to fare from you.

Thank you for sharing Ed. Hope you feel better. I am praying for you and your family..often. Your son is going to do well, believe it!! I said it in an earlier post...there is SO much power in prayer. That I believe......

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed, thanks for the link to the blog. Seems like Josh is making some progress so hope that continues!

Sorry to hear about this Ed. I know what you're going through since all three of my sons were premature. My youngest was 3lbs 14 ounces when he was born. He's now nine year old and has 10x the energy I have. Keep the faith and try not to exhaust yourselves. It's amazing what doctors can do these days.

I didn't see the thread until now, so sorry Ed. But from the blog it looks like things are going well so very very happy to see that. If there is anything I can do please feel free to ask. My thoughts are with you.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Jen and Ed,
I also didn't see the thread until now. Having experienced the roller coaster ride numerous times I know what you have been going through. Know that we are praying for Joshua and for your family. Specifically that there will be no long lasting effects from being without oxygen and also that his gag reflex will kick in.
Hugs to all,
Erna

Ed, Sorry I am late to this thread as well. I am glad to hear things are getting better. My wife is a pediatric ICU nurse. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will forward along. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Thanks for all the prayers. He seems to be doing better everyday
2011-12-16_20-43-51_914.jpg

New to the club but went thru similar with my youngest. He is 9 now and kicking butt. He too was o2 deprived. Also had major leg and feet malformation. Lots of surgeries over the years but he runs and is a beautiful pain in the butt. Stay strong!!!