• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New new 40 breed

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Another scape revision with different rocks. Im actually happy with it. It has a decent amount of surface for coral. Anyone have any suggestions before I add sand and water? Not going to offend me, if you see a problem, let me know.
I like that scape. Can almost make it look like a dragon or something along those lines with corals

excellent scape I like the wrap around of open space in the center front. Could see some nice stand alone pieces placed there eventually

I like this scape much more than the previous one you did out on the table! I think you should make the scape how YOU like it. After all, you will be the one looking at it every day. I say go for it!

On the rock? No. There stable enough. There’s no way fish will knock them over. As long as I’m not careless, they should be fine. I jostled then around a bit And they Dont move much. Epoxy is a great extra level of insurance though.

Just finished the clear mesh top. Came out decent. I was i little concerned I wouldn’t get the mesh tight enough. I never did a screen before. Used 4 bricks to hold it nice and flat, and rolled it in. I first made it too tight, and it distorted the frame. 2nd time was just the right tension and stayed nice and flat. That’s pretty much it. Just have wait for cycle now.

Attachments

• 6DA11336-D657-4CF4-AB27-731DB3AC6C28.jpeg
    6DA11336-D657-4CF4-AB27-731DB3AC6C28.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Another scape revision with different rocks. Im actually happy with it. It has a decent amount of surface for coral. Anyone have any suggestions before I add sand and water? Not going to offend me, if you see a problem, let me know.
I like it I think it looks great I can't wait to see what it looks like all put together. You're taking your time and doing it the right way buy dry fitting first

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I like this scape much more than the previous one you did out on the table! I think you should make the scape how YOU like it. After all, you will be the one looking at it every day. I say go for it!
I totally agree with you you're the one that has to look at it and he is right

First live stock in the new tank. A good way to islolate gsp is to put it on a magnet rock on the glass. When you want to trim it back, simply cut it and peal it off the glass. The Fish will go in tomorrow.

Attachments

• A6C2B6BB-683D-42BD-B916-BFDB869E483F.jpeg
    A6C2B6BB-683D-42BD-B916-BFDB869E483F.jpeg
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 7
Got done with my errands a little early. Did the fish swapp Today. Fish seem happy. The clowns are loving the random flow powerheads. They use to play in the constant flow in the other tank, but got bored of it. They like swimming in front of it and waiting for the blast.