• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New tank! (40 breeder)

Coming along well, thats about a third of all the types in the tank at the moment, and theres a few more coming in next wednesday as well. :p hoping to pick up some at the frag swap if our money lasts till then haha
So far heres the list i think. Couple names i forget too lol
Eagle eye
Dragon eye
Whamming watermelon
Bam Bams
PPE
RPE
Darth Maul
Nuke Green
Sunny D
Fruit Loops
Purple hornet
Blue Hornet
Rastas
Candy apple red
Magicians
Gold mauls
Scarface
Yellow deepwater
Emerald on fire
“ASR suncatcher”
Chong bong

We currently have 23 different types of zoas! :)

Puts a hole in my wallet too. But I love my zoas. Can't wait for them to start growing together!

Update update!

My anemone finally decided to come out of hiding today! He has been hiding for about two weeks now he is finally out! Also my sunny ds are growing like crazy! Same with my frogspawn.

uploadfromtaptalk1383006685230.jpguploadfromtaptalk1383006696578.jpguploadfromtaptalk1383006709445.jpg

Got a new fish yesterday at aquarium center! A blenny! He is the cutest little guy, and extremely active, hard to get pictures of. uploadfromtaptalk1383782353590.jpg

Newest Z's and P's to add to the list: Tyree Orange Rainbow
WOW palys
Tyree Space Monsters
My Clementines
sc solar flare
gb soul ripper
pink hallucination
electric Oompa Loompa
yoda
fizzy lizzy
time machine
jawbreakers
super saiyan
chuckys bride
jokers

Newest fish is a Canary Blenny, wonderful personality. Perches on rocks, swims all over the tank, and gets along with everyone, lovely pick up from Aquarium Center in Blackwood.

Also got a clean up crew shipment in from John over at ReefCleaners. Would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, came in with probably 10x what I ordered and everything looked great. was all snails, and survival was about 90% but he threw in so many extra that it didnt even matter lol.

Corals are really responding well to the light, all of the SPS is growing very well, once new additions acclimate they start to really take off quick. Palys and zoas are sprouting new babies all the time also, I cant wait until everything grows in.

One thing we have been able to do with this tank since it is smaller is stay on top of water changes religiously. Were doing about a 5 gallon water change once a week, sometimes every 4-5 days, and I really think that is the largest factor in how well everything is doing. There are a couple of dead spots where some red slime is growing in the cove in the center, but hopefully when the WP-25 comes in that will help to eliminate the rest of those spots. Diatoms are dying off from the cycle, and everything is coming together splendidly.

Hopefully this week ill have some time to take some actual pictures, Been very busy with a large project at work and havent really seen the tank with the lights on in a bit lol

They are like pringles man, once you pop, tha fun don't stop! More addicting than buying car parts I think, and that's a baaad addiction

Updated pictures:uploadfromtaptalk1384721308833.jpguploadfromtaptalk1384721317682.jpguploadfromtaptalk1384721326501.jpg

Managed to get a picture of my new clown but my new goby must still be sleeping! They are both awesome same with everything from the swap.:)