• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New tank! (40 breeder)

you probably wont be able to find a good app for that, at least i wasn't able to. i just use photoshop to correct the white balance and color. its a lot cheaper than a fancy camera, especially when you don't pay for it ;)

I second this. Another option if you think Johnny Law is gonna knock down yer door is to just buy the monthly pass. I think it's like $20/month, so you could just pile up the pics and then buy for a month, edit them all, then wait again so you don't have to pay $20 every month, just the when you need it.

Came home from basketball practice and loved how my tank looked took some updated shots again:

uploadfromtaptalk1382143037051.jpguploadfromtaptalk1382143045560.jpguploadfromtaptalk1382143054669.jpguploadfromtaptalk1382143063187.jpguploadfromtaptalk1382143073041.jpg

My clown loves getting in the way while taking pictures, tonight was the first night in a few that I actually came home from practice/ class and the lights were still on :)

Haha not a problem, glad you like them!

The purple monti cap too??

If so a big THANKS. that's literally been my favorite coral for a really long time we haven't had like finding one with actual purple, only purple rim. I absolutely love it and I'm very thankful you could spare some!

The purple monti cap too??

If so a big THANKS. that's literally been my favorite coral for a really long time we haven't had like finding one with actual purple, only purple rim. I absolutely love it and I'm very thankful you could spare some!

Oh not a problem at all! It'll get more purple, just give it some time. It was really stressed after I broke it all apart. Once it gets color back, it'll grow like a weed :)

looking good. is this tank from scratch or an upgrade from a smaller one?
im asking since you got sps in there, and i never tried adding them to a tank younger than 3 months. im asking cuz im itching to get some sps in mine lol.