• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Frag Swap and Conference

final20swap20poster-reduced-1.jpg

6th ANNUAL NJRC FRAG SWAP & CONFERENCE

Greetings fellow Reefers!!

We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our 6th annual Frag Swap and Conference.

We let Sandy get us in round 1 but we will knock her out in round 2. It will be bigger and better then the swap we planned in November. The weather will be warm and with a little luck the sun will be shinning. We will still be having it at the NJ Expo Center in Edison NJ http://www.njexpocenter.com

The event is going to take place on June 15th from 9 am to 5pm.
We are excited to be able to bring back our three speakers that we have never had before John Warner, Justin Credabel, and Todd Gardner.

There will of course be incredible raffles that we will be keeping you updated on. We already have your favorite vendors signed up for the event and some new faces as well. We hope you are going to join us because we are really excited for this years event.

As always we are offering a discounted rate for the early bird shoppers. From now until May 3rd tickets will be $15 per person or $20 for a family. After May 3rd prices will go up to 20.00 for single and $25.00 per family so sign up early and save. If you would like to contact us about becoming a vendor please email us at officers@njreefers.org

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm pretty sure there was a conflict with another event for that date. Someone would have been using the conference rooms we are using for the speakers I believe

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
That is correct, the date is the 15th, we changed it to then.

We changed the date of the swap due to the conflict with the room. I'm sure the calendar at the expo center was just overlooked. We have the contract for the 15th.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
If you guys need any help let me know. I would be happy to help if I can

Since it isn't on the 8th I don't have to pick between the Run For Your Lives 5k run and the Frag Swap!!!!

Just registered!

Maybe one of these years I can make it! Again on a day I work and cant get off. (This is why I don't play the 50/50....I always lose! lol)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Since it isn't on the 8th I don't have to pick between the Run For Your Lives 5k run and the Frag Swap!!!!

Just registered!

Congratulations Matt! You're the first officially paid attendee at this year's Swap!

As to the date on the Expo's Calendar, I'll send them an email asking to update that for us. Thanks for letting us know Jim.

Congratulations Matt! You're the first officially paid attendee at this year's Swap!

As to the date on the Expo's Calendar, I'll send them an email asking to update that for us. Thanks for letting us know Jim.

SWEET!!! What Door Prize did I win?

lol

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Funny, I was actually thinking we should do something like that. No promises, but I'll try to come up with something for you.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

But if you spend enough at the Frag Swap, you’re automatically entered in the Run From your Wife 10K.

I just registered as well.